Dragon+ Issue 15 Is Out!

Also of interest - the Maps of the Month are from Tomb of Annihilation. Good preview.
Also of interest - the Maps of the Month are from Tomb of Annihilation. Good preview.

darjr

I crit!
This issue of WotC's free in-house e-zine Dragon+ contains a Tomb of Annihilation adventure preview preyiew, discussions on the process of creating the boardgame Betrayal at Baldur's Gate, as well as some articles about the Tomb of Annihilation boardgame, a retrospective about boardgames in Dragon, a look at the Neverwinter MMORPGs TOA content, some advice on handling large player groups, a look at The Haunt, an advent on DM's Guild, maps of Chult, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Had a quick skim, looks great.
Chult maps are sweet, although I suspect they meant 'sacred space' not 'scared space' lol. They have a very different feel to them, pretty pumped about ToA!

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
the issues and content keep getting better to me....plus its free :) Thanks for the link to the maps lkj.

I think the Annihilation board game might be the first I pick up and try.

_NewbieDM_

Explorer
I already got to work, printed out that map and mounted it on foam core. All that blank space screams "uncharted" territory, PC's will probably be exploring
most of it. Gonna buy myself map pins to keep track of where they are. I heard the book comes with a poster map, but I don't want to write on it or damage it. :)

DIqJdEIW4AAMpL5.jpg

Remove ads

Remove ads