Join the Wally Squad in the first Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Tabletop Adventure Game Previe

Earlier this year, EN Publishing announced the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop adventure game, a roleplaying game powered by the What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) roleplaying game system. We are excited to share the first of a series of small previews of the game, which will be coming to game tables near you this winter.

jdwo2000adrpg_preview1_web.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

dave2008

Legend
Wow this is exciting. I have always been fascinated with the world of Dredd. I'm definitely interested in how this comes together.

It's billed as standalone - all the necessary WOIN rules included.

I quite like WOIN as a solid system, and the Career Path works perfectly for it. Only thing I'm not working out is why there needs to be a seperate score for dice pool and Attributes scores? What does the game actually use the Attributes scores for?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
IOnly thing I'm not working out is why there needs to be a seperate score for dice pool and Attributes scores? What does the game actually use the Attributes scores for?

It's so that each extra die in your dice pool costs more to get than the last one. Think of the attributes as "points" which you've used to purchase dice.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases