Here's The Wizard Spell List From Extra Life

GarrettKP

Explorer
The latest Xanathar's Guide to Everything preview to come out of WotC's Extra Life charity campaign is a list of wizard spells from the book. Next up, if they raise $30K for the children's hospital charity, will be a preview of one of the sub-classes. Previous previews include random encounters, life events, and suggested character names.

spells.jpg

Head on over and donate to the charity to unlock further previews!

Attachments

• spells.jpg
    spells.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69,114
Last edited by a moderator:

jgsugden

Legend
I remember when people used to put sentences and everything in their posts. It was a golden era.
People just race to be first .... for no apparent reason.

It looks like only one ritual and a lot of the spells come form the Elemental Evil book. Still, my wizard is going to be happy to have more options, especially the summoning spells - and I'm really curious how they'll make Tenser's Transformation work... I always loved that spell, but it tended to be abusable. I am also really curious what tiny servant does...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This post was generated by a news article which your device or browser is not displaying directly. You can view the article directly here.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
People just race to be first .... for no apparent reason.

Yeah, I know. It just creates about 20 minutes work for me, as the thread has to be linked to the front page article to create duplicates, and its it's not presentable I have to create another, merge them, and move posts and stuff. Stupid vBulletin system.

[Edit. Huh, well that's an unholy mess I've made. Garret's now got a post which I wrote, and his has disappeared. Still, it's on the news page now. We need a better system for this!]

jgsugden

Legend
I suggest you just make a thread, add a post to the original troublesome thread to point to your thread, and then lock the troublemakers.

Stef McCarter

First Post
Lots of reprints from ToEE which seems odd to me, unless they are just trying to make as much of that PDF available in hardcover form. I can see this from a money making point of view, but also as a way to make the whole PHG +1 rule for adventure league easier to sort out also.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases