ZEITGEIST: Bonds of Forced Faith Now On Roll20

If you're a fan of the Roll20 virtual tabletop, and a fan of the ZEITGEIST adventure path, and a fan of 5E, you're at the intersection of an awesome Venn Diagram! You can now get the ZEITGEIST prelude adventure, Bonds of Forced Faith, on Roll20, along with an NPC token pack.

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 12.03.47.png

[h=2]Wherein a King and his Retinue strike against a Coven of Witches before they can lay a dire Curse upon an entire City.[/h][h=3]An Enchanting Excursion for 10th-Level Characters[/h]Bonds of Forced Faith is intended as a short and punchy adventure which you can get through in the span of 2-3 four-hour sessions. This adventure can function as a standalone adventure or as an introduction to the Zeitgeist setting and adventure path.

The Roll20 version of Bonds of Forced Faith includes the entire content of the 5e adventure, fully integrated into the platform. Included in the Roll20 version:

• 6 pre-generated character sheets with backgrounds, motivations, and secret goals.
  • Encounter maps with Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War.
  • Rollable Tables for all shapeshifters in the adventure.
  • Statted Tokens linked to Character entries in the Journal, with Roll20 5th Edition OGL character sheets and clickable actions.
  • Cross-linked handouts throughout the adventure.
Find the Roll20 version of Bonds of Forced Faith here.

Not only that, you can also pick up an enormous NPC token pack with 146 full-colour illustrations. These are designed for ZEITGEIST, of course, but they are also suitable for other fantasy, Victorian, or steampunk adventures.

med.jpg

These are both produced by Ancris IT, under license.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer

Woah again! I definitely will review it but after having my group play thru it. I havnt check the token pack but will soon. I had a quick view thru the add on adventure and it and it seems solid! Bring more to roll20!!!

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases