Shining A Spotlight On RPG Patreons

Patreon these days is a fundamental part of the RPG creator industry, whether for game rules, art, maps, models, podcasts, or more. As I promised a few days ago, this is a list of tabletop RPG-related Patreons. I'm doing this in the wake of Patreon's recent damaging actions, in the hope that this might help some of them get back on track again, even if only by a little bit. Please check them out, and if you can please consider backing one or more of these Patreons!

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 19.23.57.png

I asked for links here on EN World, and on Twitter, and a lot of you responded - thank you! Don't worry - if you have an RPG Patreon, and you didn't see the call-out, or you did and it's not here, let me know in the comments and I'll add it. There's a whole mix of stuff here, so there's something for everyone! One thing I've discovered is that the RPG community on Patreon is larger than I ever imagined!

Some of you may be wondering how Patreon works? It's like Kickstarter, but for regular subscriptions. Creators ask for recurring donations, often as small as a dollar, to continue making their awesome content. Sometimes this is a podcast, or a blog, or regular gaming content, or art; sometimes they ask for monthly donations, and other times "per item". Patreon has become an important part of the RPG community, and I heartily encourage supporting your favourite creators on the platform.

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 19.07.40.png

Accessories
  • Black Scrolls Games is creating 3D printable RPG miniatures, props and dioramas. "Join us now and you’ll get here our 3D printable tabletop RPG, fantasy or wargame related models, props, miniatures and dioramas we create. Being our patron makes it possible for you to get our models at a more favorable price while you’re supporting our work in the same time."
  • Jasmin Raven_elf is creating Hand crafted miniatures. "I'm an artist who paints and creates tiny unique miniatures in 28mm scale for tabletop games and 1:48th scale for Dolls Houses."
  • Plate Mail Games is creating audio for different RPG genres. "Hi, and welcome to the Plate Mail Games Patreon page. My name is Wes Otis. I'm an audio designer and writer. Plate Mail Games has created over 500 RPG audio tracks for table top gaming over the past 3 years. I've made sure to focus on all the genres to make sure that groups can have a well rounded sound library."
  • PrintableHeroes is creating Print & Play Miniatures. "Thank you for visiting my Patreon page. I create print-ready miniatures for table top role-playing games and then release them for free each month."
  • Tabletop Audio is creating RPG Background Audio and Music. "Tabletop Audio is a website for players and GMs of tabletop (i.e. pen and paper) role-playing games who wish to add an audio dimension to their game sessions. On the main page, you will find dozens of 10-minute, situational audio files called ambiences."

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 19.12.10.png

Blogs & Websites
  • Courtney Campbell is creating Blog Posts. "Hi. I'm Courtney Campbell. I'm a guy who went with his father at age five to buy a 1st edition Players Handbook. We sat in a mall pizza outlet and flipped through it together. The image of A Paladin in Hell sold me. "
  • DenaghDesign is creating writings about layout, game design, and layout in games. "I'm Thomas, that guy in that circle up there. I have worked in the roleplaying and board games industry for over a decade as a graphic designer and layout artist. During the past few years, I have written for online publications where some of my reviews of game products delved into a serious look at the presentation of the object. Reviews, critiques, examinations of how graphic design evolved in a work — these are some of the things I enjoy writing about!"
  • DropTheDie is creating TTRPG Reviews, GM Tips, and Content. "I do written reviews, product giveaways, advice columns, #DnD5e game handouts, and am a corporate liaison to help TTRPG companies from making Patreon level mistakes."
  • Durken is creating original RPG content & role play-inspired episodic short stories. "Hi! I'm Durken and I'm the creator of D&Durken, a website where I share my table top RPG homebrew content as well as epic stories derived from the events of live RPG games in which I play / GM."
  • Endzeitgeist is creating Roleplaying game reviews. "I am currently, without engaging in hyperbole, the most prolific reviewer of Third Party Publisher (3pp) material for the Pathfinder roleplaying game (PFRPG), with some excursions to Call of Cthulhu, Diceless roleplaying, D&D 5e, 13th Age, GUMSHOE, Dungeon Crawl Classics, OSR and similar systems."
  • EN World is creating tabletop roleplaying game news scoops. "EN World has been reporting on tabletop roleplaying game news for 16 years, since it was Eric Noah's Unofficial D&D 3rd Edition News, and is one of the oldest and largest RPG communities in the world. We have a roster of columnists, including Russ "Morrus" Morrissey, Chris Helton (previously at Bleeding Cool), Darryl Mott Jr. (previously at Ain't It Cool News), Angus Abranson (industry veteran who co-founded Cubicle 7), Michael Tresca (formerly of The Examiner), and Sean Patrick Fannon (of Evil Beagle Games). But we want to do more, and do it better!"
  • Gnome Stew is creating insightful gaming articles for tabletop role-playing games! "After Gnome Stew's patreon got started, we were able to pay our multiple authors and guest authors for the first time. We'd run for years as a totally volunteer blog with a rotating stable of authors and content creators, but our patreon and wonderful fans enabled us to start paying every author and guest author for the incredible articles they write. We look at our patreon as a way that people can contribute so that we can make incredible gaming articles for everyone. It's enabled us to branch into even more areas of production, starting up the #gnomecast podcast and even dipping our toes into video production."
  • Johnn Four is creating Roleplaying Tips Newsletter For Tabletop RPG Game Masters. "Hi, my name is Johnn Four and I publish the Roleplaying Tips newsletter and website for tabletop game masters."
  • Michael Wolf is creating Stargazer's World - A Pen & Paper Roleplaying Games Blog. "Stargazer's World is a pen & paper roleplaying games blog which I started in 2008. In the years since I first set it up we have released more than 1800 blog posts including reviews, interviews with industry insiders, GM and player advice, and more. I have also released a number of free roleplaying games over the years including the popular Warrior, Rogue & Mage."
  • Nick LS Whelan is creating Tabletop Gaming Blog Posts. "I write game stuff. Most notably, I write a blog called Papers & Pencilswhere I've been publishing fantasy since 2011. On P&P you'll find d100 tables, essays describing my own refereeing techniques, as well as my game design philosophies. There are whole new modular subsystems ready to be dropped into your game, classes, monsters, magic items, and just a whole lot of good stuff in general. I even share weekly play reports for every session of my post-apocolyptic mars campaign as supplemental material."
  • Paul Stefko is creating Games and Gaming Miscellany. My name's Paul Stefko, and I make games. Mostly, I design tabletop roleplaying games, although I am interested in board games, card games...everything! I run a blog called One Yard Hex, where I post about games, and I stream on Twitch and make videos about tabletop gaming on YouTube. I also publish games through my imprint, Nothing Ventured Games.
  • Sunday Night DM is creating Games and RPGs. "Sunday Night DM is a Dungeons and Dragons blog on the internets. I fill it with everything from maps, and associated descriptions, to fiction, to homebrew rules and campaign setting stuff! Not just that, I run an online game that we record and upload as a podcast (called Sunday Night D&D)!"
  • The Angry GM is creating RPG Advice with Attitude. "Every week, I deliver tons of quality gaming content that people absolutely love because I'm the best damned GM to ever walk this green Earth. Seriously. But I can't do it alone."
  • The Whitestone Council is creating Dragonlance Nexus. "The Dragonlance Nexus serves as the largest Dragonlance fan website on the web. With news, articles, artwork, a complete product listing, and gaming rules, the Nexus is a great resource for any Dragonlance fan."
  • Tribality.com is creating a community for tabletop RPG gamemasters. "Tribality is an ENnie nominated website and tribe of gamemasters (GMs) who have played and run tabletop roleplaying games for years. One day, we decided to go full speed ahead and become the best GMs on the planet. Tribality.com is our collection of tools, research, news and other fun stuff we find along the way to world domination."

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 19.13.06.png

Gaming Content

• Aaron Roudabush is creating capsule content for the Archmage Engine. "What I'll be making is what I'm referring to as "capsule content". These are self-contained 4-8 page documents that have what you need to incorporate these NPCs, monsters, places, or whatnot into your ongoing campaign."
  • Adam Vass is creating Tabletop Games & RPGs. "I write, assemble, publish, and distribute small press tabletop games in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I put a lot into my games to make them special, like keeping print runs small, including bonus items like enamel pins or screen printed components, and making them as affordable as possible."
  • Arnold Kemp is creating RPG Resources. "Because posting fun ideas and dungeon notes is fun and easy. The intrinsic reward of those things is enough to keep me doing them. I'll never stop doing that. Supporting me through Patreon is supporting indexing, organizing, and publishing all of the rough ideas I have in my head. The less-fun part."
  • Autarch LLC is creating Games. "Axioms will be a publication supporting ACKS and our other products. Each issue of Axioms will include at least 4 articles crafted by either our in-house designers and editors, or by our talented pool of writers that are already active in the ACKS community. Our hope is to publish an issue of Axioms each quarter."
  • Dancing Lights Press is creating fantasy roleplaying game supplements. "The goal is to publish two Foragers Guild Guides per month. Becoming a patron will allow you to download the PDF and ebook versions earlier, and at a lower price, than they will be available elsewhere. You will also have access to the patrons-only feed and the community area. When we publish things outside of the Foragers Guild line, like original roleplaying games and other creative writing guides, you’ll have access to discount codes on those releases as well."
  • Daniel Sell is creating Troika! "I’m Daniel Sell and I make role-playing books. Troika! is my latest effort, already released in a limited form. It is a game about lost people traipsing across the hump-backed sky, meeting curious folks in curious places and moving ever rimward."
  • Death By Mage is creating D&D Content, Podcasts, & Stories. I run Death By Mage, creating homebrew D&D and RPG content along with running a blog featuring my ideas and inspirations along with short stories and reviews.
  • Dennis Detwiller is creating Delta Green Content. "New scenarios, monsters, spells and threats for Delta Green, the multi Origins and ENnie-award winning role-playing game of Lovecraftian horror and conspiracy."
  • Drop Dead Studios is creating Spheres of Power Pathfinder RPG Supplements. "At Christmas, 2014, after over a year of full-time development, we released into the world Spheres of Power, a new magic system for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This patreon is about expanding that line. Specifically, creating an ongoing-line of handbooks that increase and expand the Spheres of Power magic system, including new magic talents, new archetypes, new magic items, and everything else we can fit inside."
  • Ennead Games is creating RPG and story related materials, tools and resources. "Each week, I'll be doing my best to bring out a new tool, generator or resource for storytelling or various RPG systems. Any contributions go towards helping me in this endeavor. It will also help keep EnneadGames.Com a free to use website, as bandwidth and hosting costs money, and I don't want to charge people to use it or put annoying adverts on it."
  • EN World EN5ider is creating 5th Edition supplements and adventures. "EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming supplements and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules supplements, gaming advice, adventures, and more. You get one item per week (including one adventure per month). EN Publishing's critically-acclaimed designers will bring you a continuous stream of content for your favourite roleplaying game!"
  • EN WORLD TRAILSEEKER is creating Pathfinder RPG supplements & the ZEITGEIST adventure path. "Collect TRAILSEEKER articles and adventures designed for the PATHFINDER RPG and formatted to be filed in a binder. The treasure hoard of a winged fire-breathing reptile and a subterranean cave complex all in one place. And best of all - YOU decide how much you want to pay!"
  • EONS is creating the official magazine of the WOIN roleplaying game system. "EONS is the official magazine of the WOIN roleplaying game system, producing official rules material, articles, and other content for fantasy, modern, and science-fiction games."
  • Epidiah is creating Worlds Without Master. "Worlds Without Master is an adventure fiction and gaming magazine featuring sword & sorcery short fiction and games from Epidiah Ravachol and many others. Each issue (but one) has featured a stand-alone RPG."
  • Evil Hat Productions is creating Adventures and Worlds for Fate. "The Fate Adventures & Worlds line provides compact, rich, affordable, gorgeous settings with a ready-to-go adventure for GMs in a pinch. Buy one this afternoon, be ready to run this evening."
  • Fraser Ronald is creating RPGs, Adventures, and Fiction. "For this Patreon, I will be releasing RPG adventures, short RPGs, and genre fiction. Some of the adventures will be designed for convention play, meaning they are one-shots that run about four hours. Other adventures will be longer stories designed as campaigns. The RPGs will be under 50 pages, with simple mechanics geared toward supporting narratives - think more Fate Accelerated or Apocalypse World than Dungeons & Dragons or Warhammer. The genre fiction will be mostly fantasy short stories, but I am also interested in pursuing some serial fiction of novel-size, much as my hero Alexandre Dumas pere did with his works like the Three Musketeers and the Count of Monte Cristo."
  • G. Michael Truran is creating a Table-Top Role-Playing Game. "Sword, Axe, Spear, & Shield is a low-fantasy table-top role-playing game about Nordic heroes trying to find their way in a changing world. Whether Celebrants of the pagan gods, Huskarls sworn to serve a King or Jarl, or Vikings on an adventure to gain fame and silver by any means necessary, player characters will make their way in the world or meet the embrace of a Valkyrie in the attempt!"
  • Jackson Tegu is creating story games! "Hi, I'm Jackson Tegu! I make weird, silly, beautiful analog story games.Some tabletop, some live-action walking-around games. Many of my games are small. They're tightly-focused and presented so that they're easy to learn – many are learned as you play, where reading the rules is part of the game. Some of my games are experimental. I use them to hammer out new concepts, and they might be more interesting as thought experiments than play experiences. Many of my games come from a desire to open an emotional space for players to step into."
  • James Iles is creating role-playing games. "Every month I put out free micro-RPGs at https://www.patreon.com/Ufopress - so far this year I've made games about the space olympics, fantasy grifters and ghosts squabbling over their shared bone golem, as well as previews of my bigger games!"
  • Jez Gordon is creating FERA. "FERAL : the action-adventure game of mutant mayhem and pure pandemonium, for use with the 5th Edition of the world's most popular roleplaying game!"
  • Joseph Browning is creating The Tome of Tomes. "I'm continuing the Tome of Tomes series, providing two sets of eight fantasy books per month, released roughly on the 15th and the 30th of each month. These books are ones that you could find in a sage's or wizard's library. Each of these books will be available free at my Sorcery & Super Science! blog, so if you can't support me, just drop by the website and enjoy."
  • Kobold Press is creating the darkly fantastical 5th Edition Warlock booklets. "Your support means we can make new Midgard Campaign Setting material for 5th Edition on a regular, ongoing basis. We'll explore and expand Midgard with new maps, locations, and lore, plus new rules, monsters, character options and more. And as a Warlock patron, you'll get them long before they appear anywhere else!"
  • Malrex's Modules is creating Fantasy, side-trek, module adventures for RPG's. "I make mini adventures and side treks with the For Gold & Glory ruleset---a retroclone of 2nd edition Dungeons and Dragons. Easy to convert for 1st edition as well. Can easily plug these adventures anywhere. Free example you can download on the site. I make my own maps and support artists."
  • Michael Prescott is creating Adventures. "Since Jan 2014 I've been making monthly free adventure locations - interesting dungeons, ruins, settlements and lost places that you can grab for a pick-up game of your favorite adventure RPG."
  • Middle Finger of Vecna is creating 5e Characters, Rules, and Adventures. "Middle Finger of Vecna publishes completely free 5e content weekly, with professional-quality PDFs to download and use in your games."
  • Raging Swan Press is creating resources for busy GMs. "We craft GM Resources compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, the 5th edition of the world's most popular roleplaying game and more general System Neutral resources compatible with virtually any fantasy roleplaying game."
  • Shades of Vengeance is creating Tabletop Roleplaying Games and Comics. "Shades of Vengeance is a small company that creates Tabletop Roleplaying Games and Card Games. We love gaming and want to bring you fun, immersive and expansive worlds that will give you years of enjoyment."
  • Simon Forster is creating the Spire. "The Spire itself consists of 12 dungeon levels, the town of Shadow-Under-Spire, and a few colourful characters and locations within said town. Each section will have a map and accompanying text, in the usual two-page spread format, and if I can afford it, there will be illustrations too. It will be published via RPGNow and possibly Lulu as usual."
  • Steve Dee is creating Games and Writing About Games. "Tin*Star Games is a game company producing roleplaying games and story games. We've already brought you such amazing story games as There Is No Spoon, Daughters of Exile and Five Go A-Roleplaying."
  • Tab Creations is creating roleplaying game adventures and supplements. "Our plan is to release an adventure or other short supplement for either Against the Dark Yogi, Shadows Over Sol or Dime Adventuresevery three months. When we publish more Saga Machine games in the future, we may add supplements for them to the mix as well."
  • TK Nyarlathotep is creating Role-playing game material by "Tomb of Nyarlathotep Games". "Tomb of Nyarlathotep Games is a project by Tristan "TK Nyarlathotep" Jusola-Sanders to create gaming material for a myriad of systems, settings, and more, including Cortex Prime, Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition, Powered by the Apocalypse (including Dungeon World, Worlds in Peril, and Monster of the Week), 13th Age, Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, and more!"
  • Walrock Homebrew is creating flavorful and balanced D&D 5e homebrew content! "We take fun, imaginative concepts and turn them into balanced, ready-to-play content for D&D 5e with the help of the online community. We've been doing this for over two years, entirely free of charge, relying on donations from the D&D community to keep on going."
  • WizardThiefFighter is creating the Ultraviolet Grasslands, a psychedelic metal rpg sandbox. "Our psychedelic metal stratometaship has landed in the weird para-apocalyptic steppelands criss-crossed by wandering caravans, biomechanical weirdness, master cats, and a mysterious rainbow-predilection. This is the art-loaded, heavy-metal inspired, RPG point-crawling patreon you've always wanted to support."

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 19.13.44.png

Maps & Art
  • Anna B Meyer is creating Fantasy Cartography. "I'm an artist specializing in the visualization of fantasy worlds using the latest digital tools and an artistic eye. My goal is to create a vision of your world in the form of maps and images that inspires and guides, you and your players, or readers, to experience your world in ways beyond what words and and traditional maps alone can accomplish."
  • Daniel F. Walthall is creating hand-drawn maps. "I've re-discovered my passion for drawing maps and I really want to spend more time drawing new maps that you can drop right into your campaign. So here I am, offering you the chance to get involved to help make this happen!"
  • Deven Rue is creating old school fantasy maps & stock illustrations. "I spend the majority of my time creating maps or the art associated with them like borders, compasses, sea monsters, vessels, etc. I'm sort of obsessed but you'll find that out soon enough if you haven't done so already."
  • Dungeon Expedition is creating Maps, Battlemaps and Handouts for your favourite RPG Games. "I'm creating original ready-to-print dungeon battle maps, and city, village, keep handouts for your Role Playing Game Campaigns within a fantasy, modern or sci-fi setting."
  • Dyson Logos is creating Hand-Drawn Maps for Fantasy RPGs. "I love drawing old school pen-and-paper dungeon and fantasy adventure maps. I also love making adventures with them, but I draw a lot more maps than I make adventures. But drawing these maps doesn't pay the bills around the house..."
  • Elven Tower is creating original RPG maps and illustrations. "I create maps of fantastic locations an adventure ideas. They come in packs with different variations like DM and Player map. With and without labels, printer friendly and Roll20 versions when possible. But it's not just illustrations, most of the time I also write background lore, adventure hooks and other usable content. All this compiled in pretty PDF format, along with the maps. Higher pledge levels include other benefits like Photoshop files, commissioned maps and commercial use."
  • Eri is creating Hand drawn maps for RPGs, like dnd and pathfinder. "And welcome to Eri Makes Maps. A place where I aim to make as many maps as possible for Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder and other RPG games, although more orientated towards fantasy games. Eventually I'll also add other RPG systems and themes as well."
  • Harsh is creating art, stories, and Harsh Realities game content for 6S. "The Art of Harsh is owned and operated by Scott Harshbarger, the creator known to many as Harsh, who is an Artist, Designer, Game Designer & Publisher, Illustrator, and Writer. Patrons are invited to join Harsh as he brings his immense imagination to life for others to enjoy in various forms of entertainment, starting with artwork, roleplaying games, and short stories."
  • Juan Ochoa is creating Stock RPG Illustrations. "Three to five times per month I will create a bundle of illustrations based on the topics and suggestions submitted by and voted on by my patrons."
  • Thomas Novosel is creating Illustrations and Zines. "Hello, I’m Thomas and I make art for games. I do other things too, but all of it is art of some shape or form. I make monsters using pens and have had my twisted city illustrations in a number of projects, but I also made a zine about monsters in swim suits. The primary work that I do is for tabletop role-playing games, drawing dwarves and castles or grotesque monsters. Sometimes I paint spaceships too. On this patreon you'll see art that I post nowhere else, and art from elsewhere in forms that I don't post anywhere else."
  • Thorfinn is creating Fantasy Maps for Bruce Heard's Calidar. "I'm a cartographer specialising in fantasy maps. You may be familiar with my work from the Atlas of Mystara, a non-profit project I have been running since 2005. You can find my hex maps scattered all over the Internet. Or perhaps you've seen my recent work on Bruce Heard's Calidar setting. Regardless, my passion is making maps. It's what I love doing the most."
  • Travis G. Anderson is creating Photography, Short Stories, Tabletop Games, and a Podcast! "Hello, possible dorklings! Welcome to my patreon page. My name is Travis and I'm a giant dork who loves to create. My foremost passions are writing, photography, and tabletop game design with a bit of podcasting thrown in because, if I like to hear people talk so much, maybe others won't mind listening to me."
  • Zovya's Fantasy RPG Maps is creating Fantasy RPG Maps and Tokens. "I make random battlemaps for homebrew. I also make specific maps for popular RPG campaigns. But even they remain generic enough for use as a random encounter map for homebrew situations. Maps are formatted to easily import into popular VTTs like Roll20 and Fantasy grounds. I offer a printable PDF option as well. I also make top-down style miniature tokens for player characters, NPCs and even monsters to be used on these or other maps."
  • Zovya's Scifi & Modern RPG Maps is creating Scifi, Modern & Post-Apocalyptic Maps & Props. "I make random battlemaps for homebrew. I also make specific maps for popular RPG campaigns. But even they remain generic enough for use as a random encounter map for homebrew situations. Maps are formatted to easily import into popular VTTs like Roll20 and Fantasy grounds. I offer a printable PDF option as well. I also make top-down style miniature tokens or props to be used on my maps or other maps."

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 19.14.14.png

Podcasts & Web Shows
  • 7 Realms Productions is creating sweet videos about games and movies! "7 Realms Productions is dedicated to entertaining you with video humor about games, movies, and television. If you like roleplaying and board games, you'll love our shows Roleplay Roulette, and Oldplay Roulette. If you love video games, you'll love our Let's Plays, review Vlogs, and live streams that we perform on Twitch! If you like movies and television, you'll like our entertainment Vlogs, and our review show, Film Inflicted Trauma."
  • Aaron and Jeff are creating All My Fantasy Children. "Our goal with AMFC has always been and will always be to create characters that are diverse, inclusive, uplifting, magical, and fun. The podcast has been a tremendous way to allow us to do that so far, and with your support, we can continue to make AMFC the best, most ridiculous podcast it can be."
  • Aram Vartian is creating Godsfall: A Dungeons & Dragons Podcast. "I hope you are enjoying Godsfall, our original 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons actual play podcast. We have been working hard to bring you the best story we can, and you have rewarded us by listening - a lot!"
  • Bards and Nobles is creating a D&D podcast. "Join a group of adventurers as they journey across the land on missions from the king. As Dawnguard, an honorable rank that serves the king directly, these adventurers investigate and defend the country from the terrors of the night."
  • Block Party Podcast Network is creating Podcasts. "The Block Party Podcast Network is dedicated to making quality podcasts, that focus on being entertaining, of great content, and family friendly. Becoming a patreon member means you will be supporting the continuation of podcasts like, The Dungeon Master's Block, The GM Showcase, and Geek Wars. Furthermore, your support, helps us to come alongside other podcasters, and to help new podcasters get their feet off the ground."
  • Board with Life Adventures is creating Podcasts. "Board with Life Adventures (formerly Board with Life Radio) is a podcast where the cast and crew of the comedy web series Board with Life play Dungeons & Dragons. Our campaigns are comedic exercises in improv that are heavily edited to keep the pacing brisk, but loose enough to feel like you are really sitting at the table playing a game with old friends."
  • Cthulhu & Friends is creating A Podcast! "Thank you for considering a donation to the Cthulhu & Friends Patreon. Making the show for listener consumption is a lot of fun and something that Veronica, Staci, Mike and Hiroshi all love to do."
  • Dames and Dragons is creating podcasts. "A 5e actual play podcast featuring an all lady cast, some fart jokes, a tangent or two, and some shakey attempts at heroism."
  • ExplodingDice is creating RPG talk-shows, dungeon mastering, & community! "EXPLODING DICE is a livestream channel and Tabletop RPG Community created and run by me, Brian Podell. Started in early 2016, it has become more than I could have ever imagined, hosting some of the biggest names in both the RPG community and Twitch, as well as putting on dozens of amazing shows amassing hundreds of hours of livestream RPG entertainment, with the best casts! Not to mention tons of giveaways, charity events, and much more."
  • Farronox is creating Experiences. (Closing).
  • Fear the Boot is creating Podcasts, Prose, and Tabletop Games. "Fear the Boot is an award-winning tabletop gaming podcast and community, started in May of 2006. With over 500 episodes released, we've spent a decade entertaining our listeners with humor, practical advice, and industry interviews. And that's in addition to our original prose, award-winning RPGs, and show-sponsored convention. Our hosts rotate from episode to episode, but we always bring dynamic personalities to the mics, many of whom have backgrounds working in gaming and entertainment media."
  • Gamers With Jobs is creating Podcasts & Community. "Gamers With Jobs -- www.gamerswithjobs.com -- has been community funded and volunteer run for over 13 years now, producing everything from a weekly podcast (nine years without missing a beat!), weekly articles, Let's Play videos, magazines, a radio play and so much more. "
  • Girls Guts Glory is creating a webseries/gaming experience.
  • Harsh is creating art, stories, and Harsh Realities game content for 6S. "The Art of Harsh is owned and operated by Scott Harshbarger, the creator known to many as Harsh, who is an Artist, Designer, Game Designer & Publisher, Illustrator, and Writer. Patrons are invited to join Harsh as he brings his immense imagination to life for others to enjoy in various forms of entertainment, starting with artwork, roleplaying games, and short stories."
  • Into the Darkness is creating an awesome venue for the Call of Cthulhu role playing game! "We began recording our Call of Cthulhu RPG game sessions in the latter part of 2015 with the idea that interested people who can't play, would like to play along with us in their heads. This proved to be the case. Since then we have produced over 300 episodes and have received some good reviews."
  • Jorphdan is creating D&D Lore Videos on Youtube. "I make Lore videos about the Dungeons and Dragons universe. I started my YouTube channel because I went searching for similar videos and couldn’t find what I was looking for. I figured if I’m interested in this mythology there must be others."
  • Laughfinder Podcast is creating a Comedy R.P.G. Podcast. "We are a Premiere, Comedy, Role Playing Game Podcast. Featuring five of the best Geek comedians in Mobtown, an award winning National Public Radio Personality, and an in studio Audiomancer (Sound Effect Engineer). Each week, we bring you Moon Berries another hilarious chapter in an ongoing story of our brave adventures filled with action, intrigue, and A LOT of out of character ball busting."
  • Messed Up Movies are creating Parody Movies & Comedy Videos. "We film our D&D adventures for our YouTube channel and money from Patreon would help us with equipment, costume and green screen filming. It would also allow us to keep doing what we love to do!"
  • Nerdarchy is creating Nerdy Media for Role-Playing & Tabletop Games. "Nerdarchy is a Multi-Platform source of content for all things nerdy with a focus on Tabletop RPGs especially 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons."
  • Pedro Galicia is creating World Walkers, an Actual Play D&D Podcast. "My name is Pedro Galicia and I'm the GM for World Walkers, a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons actual play podcast featuring professional cartoonists."
  • Questing Beast is creating OSR Reviews and Mapmaking Tutorials. "I'm Ben from Questing Beast, a Youtube channel about fantasy mapmaking and old-school roleplaying games. My goal is to get more people into this great hobby, and to give them the tools necessary to run their own fantasy campaigns and create their own worlds. By picking one of the three tiers of support on the right, you can get all of my PDF products for free, get access to playtest versions of my games, or join me on a monthly private chat just for supporters. Your support keeps this channel going!"
  • Robin D. Laws is creating Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff. " ENnie-winning podcast by two veteran game writers.
  • Rick Kittenhugs is creating D&D streams and homebrew content! "Who am I? I'm Rick! I'm a huge fan of tabletop games and RPGs and I've been streaming them on Twitch since September 2016. I stream D&D 5e games for the most part and create homebrew content, as well as talk about the latest content releases."
  • Riverhouse Games is creating RPG Podcasts, Articles, & Games. "Our main show is Game Closet which focuses on queer & LGBT+ tabletop gaming. I also run The Leviathan Files, a D20 Mass Effect Actual Play. In addition to the podcasts, I write micro & nano games as well as work on some larger game projects."
  • Ross Payton is creating Tabletop RPG Podcasts. "Role Playing Public Radio is an Ennie Award winning podcast about tabletop role playing games. Our other podcast, RPPR Actual Play, releases six episodes of our tabletop RPG games every month. We started producing regular episodes in 2007 and we've been releasing a steady stream of content ever since. This Patreon will help us create even more content for your enjoyment."
  • Rudy Basso and James Introcaso are creating Audiodrama Podcasts. "Have Spellbook, Will Travel is a fully produced Fantasy-Comedy audiodrama about a group of mercenary adventurers trying to make their way in the world. The stories, characters, and even some of the dialogue are all lifted directly from the Dungeons & Dragons games of the creators and writers, Rudy Basso and James Introcaso."
  • Stu Venable and the Happy Jacks Crew are creating Podcasts. "Happy Jacks RPG Podcast began in the summer of 2009. A few months prior to that, I got back into the table-top RPG hobby after a decade-long hiatus. I first started player RPGs with DnD in a friend's basement in 1979, and never looked back."
  • Tabletop Champions Podcast is creating RPG PODCASTS. "We are, as you likely already know, a real-play D&D 5e podcast set in the magical land of Irulan. We have been playing as a group since November of 2014 and we were having so much fun in our game that we decided to share it with the world. We do this because its a ton of fun and we adore making this podcast."
  • Taking20 is creating Tabletop Roleplaying Game Videos on YouTube. "Wow. I have been very fortunate. I always wanted to make videos and talk about Tabletop roleplaying games like Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder; but I never dreamed of how supportive you guys would be. When you hear me say that I love roleplaying games in my videos, I really mean it."
  • The Wandering Alchemist is creating an RPG blog and actual play podcast. "When it comes right down to it, we are just a bunch of geeks doing what we love and sharing it with you. We play card games, video games, board games, and (most importantly) tabletop role playing games. Some of us have been doing it for a couple decades and we want to reach out and be a part of the greater community that continues to grow every day. The main contributors to this effort are John Crowley (The Wandering Alchemist) and Erin Rowan (The Untamed Scribe) and each month we seek to refine our work so that we can make it better and bring more to you."
  • Total Party Thrill is creating RPG Podcasts. "Hey there! We are I-Hsien and Shane, the hosts of Total Party Thrill, a podcast for gamemasters and players where we discuss our campaigns in order to inspire yours."
  • Venture Maidens are creating A Dungeons & Dragons Podcast. "Venture Maidens is a biweekly real play Dungeons & Dragons Podcast featuring an all female team of writers, designers, and players. We are a band of kick ass, well versed, dedicated gamers who want the tabletop RPG world and great story telling to flourish in all corners of the Earth. We use all original homebrew content, livestreaming our recordings so you can see us play other week and publishing fully polished and edited Podcast episodes during the weeks between. We focus on great roleplaying and gameplay while also giving a look into the comedic and everyday lives of four long time friends and lady gamers."
  • Web DM is creating Youtube Videos, Podcasts. "A commoner has to make adventuring their job to become a hero - and that's what it’s time for us to do with Web DM. We strive to make the highest-quality show possible, in content, production values, and consistent release schedule. We all have day jobs, and our goal is to give WebDM, and our incredible fans, the time they deserve."
  • Wizard on the Wynd is creating Podcasts and the world of Farrir. Actual play podcast.

Webcomics
  • The Fierce Ferrets are creating Comics and Games! "We are also working on two webcomic series; a slice-of-life comic called Beelzebud, and a D&D inspired comic called DungeonMinis."
  • Up to Four Players are creating a webcomic about tabletop gamers. "We're Aviv (art and funny) and Eran (writing and funny), two London-based Israeli gamers who work in and around the tabletop gaming industry and enjoy various creative activities. Also, games!"
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]

Wow.

[Grognard / Hipster Mode: On]

When I started with Patreon, there were three other RPG Patreons running. Epidiah's Worlds Without Masters, and two other campaigns that aren't running anymore. Today there are over a dozen just in the little niche of RPG map makers.

[Grognard / Hipster Mode: Off]

This is an impressive list of worthy creators. Makes me wish I had more money to spread around the creator community.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases