EN World in the Top 100 RPG Blogs
  • EN World in the Top 100 RPG Blogs

The folks over at Feedspot have placed EN World in the Top 100 RPG Blogs on the web. In fact, this site came in second, just after a site about RPG video games. The list contains a mix of tabletop and video game RPGs. It's always nice when somebody notices the work you're doing, so thank you to the Feedspot crew. You should head over there and check out the others on that list.

We publish a lot of content every week, and EN World has grown from being just me posting about D&D news to a group of freelance columnists who all contribute on a regular or semi-regular basis. If you do enjoy what we do here, we'd really appreciate you supporting our Patreon, which we use to pay columnists and other contributors.

Comments 12 Comments
      darjr -
      Congrats!
      DM Howard -
      Congratulations, that's impressive, but EN World definitely deserves it!
      TerraDave -
      In fact it came in as the number 1 tabletop RPG blog.

As it should.
      Enevhar Aldarion -
      That is cool.

I also would have never expected there to be enough RPG blogs out there for there to be more than a Top 10 or Top 20, let alone a Top 100.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Enevhar Aldarion View Post
      That is cool.

I also would have never expected there to be enough RPG blogs out there for there to be more than a Top 10 or Top 20, let alone a Top 100.
      Oh, there are thousands and thousands!
      Enevhar Aldarion -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
      Oh, there are thousands and thousands!
      I should have figured there was, considering all the other content on the internet, but I just never really thought about it before.

Do you have any thoughts on which current, just starting out, blogs may do what you did and become the next big success?
    1. Toriel -
      Congratulations! You all do excellent work and I wish all the best to En World for the coming years.
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Enevhar Aldarion View Post
      I should have figured there was, considering all the other content on the internet, but I just never really thought about it before.

Do you have any thoughts on which current, just starting out, blogs may do what you did and become the next big success?
      The secret is just to outlast everybody else!

More seriously - I really don't know. The next big thing is already here - social media, and livestreams. What comes after that, goodness only knows!
      Eltab -
      Congratulations to the EnWorld staff - well done !
      Lord_Blacksteel -
      So what's the story here? Over at Tenkar's Tavern they have looked at Feedspot and it appears you have to pay to receive this "award". Comments?
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Blacksteel View Post
      So what's the story here? Over at Tenkar's Tavern they have looked at Feedspot and it appears you have to pay to receive this "award". Comments?
      Oh, is it that time again?

No, you do not.
      Corrosive -
      Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Blacksteel View Post
      No you don't. As it takes two seconds to figure out. Thank the known harrasser for his deep-felt concern though.
    Comments Leave Comment