EN World in the Top 100 RPG Blogs

The folks over at Feedspot have placed EN World in the Top 100 RPG Blogs on the web. In fact, this site came in second, just after a site about RPG video games. The list contains a mix of tabletop and video game RPGs. It's always nice when somebody notices the work you're doing, so thank you to the Feedspot crew. You should head over there and check out the others on that list.

We publish a lot of content every week, and EN World has grown from being just me posting about D&D news to a group of freelance columnists who all contribute on a regular or semi-regular basis. If you do enjoy what we do here, we'd really appreciate you supporting our Patreon, which we use to pay columnists and other contributors.

rpg_1000px.png

Oh, there are thousands and thousands!

I should have figured there was, considering all the other content on the internet, but I just never really thought about it before.

Do you have any thoughts on which current, just starting out, blogs may do what you did and become the next big success?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I should have figured there was, considering all the other content on the internet, but I just never really thought about it before.

Do you have any thoughts on which current, just starting out, blogs may do what you did and become the next big success?

The secret is just to outlast everybody else!

More seriously - I really don't know. The next big thing is already here - social media, and livestreams. What comes after that, goodness only knows!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases