Official Character Sheets for Captains Kirk, Picard and Other Enterprise Crew
  • Official Character Sheets for Captains Kirk, Picard and Other Enterprise Crew


    Modiphius has released official character sheets for the Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: The Next Generation crews. The PDFs, for £3.99 each, contain stats for Captain Kirk, Commander Spock, Dr. McCoy, Lt. Commander Scott, Lieutenant Sulu, Lieutenant Uhura, Ensign Chekhov, and Nurse Chapel, as well as Captain Picard, Commander Riker, Commander Troi, Lt. Commander Data, Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge, Lieutenant Worf, and Lieutenant Yar. There's also stats for the Enterprise NCC 1701 and 1701-D.


    Click on Kirk for the TOS crew, and Picard for the TNG crew!





    SaveSaveSaveSave
    Comments 16 Comments
    1. JPL's Avatar
      JPL -
      No Barclay, no sale.
    1. Ed Laprade's Avatar
      Ed Laprade -
      An where's Dr. Crusher? Nurse Chapstick is in, but NO medical officer for the Next Gen?
    1. JPL's Avatar
      JPL -
      Astrophysics is a Picard focus? I dunno, guys . . . is that like a "Tapestry" reference or something?
    1. lyle.spade's Avatar
      lyle.spade -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ed Laprade View Post
      An where's Dr. Crusher? Nurse Chapstick is in, but NO medical officer for the Next Gen?
      Odd. I hope that was just an oversight in the copy on their site. It does says "including..." before it lists the names for TNG. Perhaps that should be taken as "these are examples of those included, but not an exhaustive list."
    1. Ed Laprade's Avatar
      Ed Laprade -
      Quote Originally Posted by lyle.spade View Post
      Odd. I hope that was just an oversight in the copy on their site. It does says "including..." before it lists the names for TNG. Perhaps that should be taken as "these are examples of those included, but not an exhaustive list."
      One would certainly hope so. Time will tell.
    1. Jester David's Avatar
      Jester David -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ed Laprade View Post
      An where's Dr. Crusher? Nurse Chapstick is in, but NO medical officer for the Next Gen?
      Crusher is in it. Just an omission on the list.
    1. Over the Hill Gamer's Avatar
      Over the Hill Gamer -
      Kirk vs Picard? I'd put my money on Kirk.
    1. JPL's Avatar
      JPL -
      I think I found a mistake: they have Lt. Sulu able to cast fireball as a 9th level wizard. I'm pretty sure that's non-canon.
    1. trancejeremy's Avatar
      trancejeremy -
      I would really like to see stats for Mr. Leslie from TOS. He was on more episodes than Sulu or Chekov (or Chapel, for that matter) and he did just about everything on the ship, from being on the bridge to security to engineering to even being in sick bay.

      Basically his actor was Shatner's stand in, so really they just used him as an extra to fill out the crew, but there is a fascinating character that was accidentally created.

      He even died and came back to life once.
    1. pnewman's Avatar
      pnewman -
      Quote Originally Posted by trancejeremy View Post
      I would really like to see stats for Mr. Leslie from TOS. He was on more episodes than Sulu or Chekov (or Chapel, for that matter) and he did just about everything on the ship, from being on the bridge to security to engineering to even being in sick bay.

      Basically his actor was Shatner's stand in, so really they just used him as an extra to fill out the crew, but there is a fascinating character that was accidentally created.

      He even died and came back to life once.
      Mr Leslie - Traits, Human, Back from the Dead
      Stats as Kirk but with Fitness 10 Presence 9
      Disciplines - Command, Conn, Security, Engineering 3, Science & Medicine 2
      Focuses - Filling in for someone else, HTH Combat, [Not available at your Clearance Level], Hobby - Something Boring
      Talents - Advisor, Bold, Spirit of Discovery
    1. Fireball36's Avatar
      Fireball36 -
      I wish that they used the same font for Capt. Picard that they did for Capt. Kirk. I find the narrow font for attributes and disciplines harder to read. =_=
    1. Derren's Avatar
      Derren -
      Too bad that people always forget or ignore DS9, despite the series breathing life into the universe which so far only served as a throwaway background in the original and NextGen.
    1. Tranquilis's Avatar
      Tranquilis -
      Iíve got both sets and I must say I have really enjoyed them. The running narrative through the TOS set, especially, is really well done.

      At first skeptical about the 2d20system, this old FASA Star Trek fan is really beginning to see the - dare I say - beauty in it, at least from what I can tell without having played it yet.
    1. rabindranath72's Avatar
      rabindranath72 -
      Anyone knows how Modiphius' Trek game compares to the Last Unicorn Games Trek? LUG TOS, in particular. Which rules are simpler? What about completeness? I have LUG TOS and I quite like the fact that the game covers everything from exploration to starship combat to setting information in one volume.
    1. Stephen Birks's Avatar
      Stephen Birks -
      It has been confirmed by Jim Johnson that DS9, VOY and ENT are in the works. (plus possibly more)
    1. Manel Louro Mour√£o's Avatar
      Manel Louro Mour√£o -
      Kirk had Spok and Piccard had Data.
    Comments Leave Comment