Official Character Sheets for Captains Kirk, Picard and Other Enterprise Crew

Modiphius has released official character sheets for the Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: The Next Generation crews. The PDFs, for £3.99 each, contain stats for Captain Kirk, Commander Spock, Dr. McCoy, Lt. Commander Scott, Lieutenant Sulu, Lieutenant Uhura, Ensign Chekhov, and Nurse Chapel, as well as Captain Picard, Commander Riker, Commander Troi, Lt. Commander Data, Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge, Lieutenant Worf, and Lieutenant Yar. There's also stats for the Enterprise NCC 1701 and 1701-D.

Click on Kirk for the TOS crew, and Picard for the TNG crew!

DTRaJb5XUAE7PXP.jpg

DTRaJb9X4AEafDz.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

lyle.spade

Adventurer
An where's Dr. Crusher? Nurse Chapstick is in, but NO medical officer for the Next Gen?

Odd. I hope that was just an oversight in the copy on their site. It does says "including..." before it lists the names for TNG. Perhaps that should be taken as "these are examples of those included, but not an exhaustive list."

Ed Laprade

First Post
Odd. I hope that was just an oversight in the copy on their site. It does says "including..." before it lists the names for TNG. Perhaps that should be taken as "these are examples of those included, but not an exhaustive list."

One would certainly hope so. Time will tell.

JPL

Adventurer
I think I found a mistake: they have Lt. Sulu able to cast fireball as a 9th level wizard. I'm pretty sure that's non-canon.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I would really like to see stats for Mr. Leslie from TOS. He was on more episodes than Sulu or Chekov (or Chapel, for that matter) and he did just about everything on the ship, from being on the bridge to security to engineering to even being in sick bay.

Basically his actor was Shatner's stand in, so really they just used him as an extra to fill out the crew, but there is a fascinating character that was accidentally created.

He even died and came back to life once.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases