Starfinder Unboxing The Starfinder Alien Archive Pawn Box

We are unboxing the Starfinder Alien Archive Pawn Box, and taking a look inside. This pawn box includes precisely 326 cardstock pawns for use with the Starfinder RPG. The Starfinder Alien Archive Pawn Box is the second official pawn box produced Paizo Publishing for the Starfinder RPG, and not to be confused with Starfinder Core Rulebook Pawn Collection. Without further ado, let’s get into it!

Thickness of the cardstock measures in at just a hair less than 1/8 of an inch. Pawns are divided by category: smaller creatures, small creatures, medium creatures, large creatures, huge creatures, and starships. This box also includes 20 medium bases, 10 large bases, and 5 huge bases. To show the measurements of each, I’ve borrowed the wife’s cutting mat. Promise, no creature pawns were harmed in the process of this unboxing…

Here’s a complete rundown of piece count by size:

Small & Smaller Creatures; 66 figures:
•Anacite Wingbot (4) •Apari Constituent (4) •Electrovore (4) •Elemental, Air (4) •Elemental, Earth (4) •Elemental, Fire (4) •Elemental, Water (4) •Formian Worker (6) •Goblin, Space (6) •Gray (4) •Ikeshti Brood-Minder (4) •Robot, Observer-Class Security (4) •Skittermander (6) •Skittermander Whelp (4) •Symbiend I (2) •Symbiend II (2)

Medium Creatures; 148 figures:
•Aeon Guard (6) •Anacite Laborer (2) •Assembly Ooze (4) •Asteray (4) •Barathu, Early Stage (4) •Bryrvath (2) •Contemplative (4) •Contemplative Mentor (2) •Cybernetic Zombie (6) •Damoritosh's Arm Host (2) •Draelik (4) •Drow Enforcer (4) •Drow Noble Arms Dealer (2) •Elemental, Air (4) •Elemental, Earth (4) •Elemental, Fire (4) •Elemental, Water (4) •Formian Warrior (4) •Hesper (2) •Inevitable, Anhamut (2) •Kalo Deepspeaker (4) •Kalo Sharkhunter (4) •Maraquoi Hunter (4) •Maraquoi Shaman (4) •Marooned One (3) •Necrovite (2) •Nihili (3) •Nuar (4) •Occult Zombie (6) •Orocoran (2) •Orocoran Ichor Lord (2) •Reptoid (4) •Reptoid Master (2) •Robot, Patrol-Class Security (4) •Ryphorian Skyfire Pilot (2) •Ryphorian Technician (4) •Skeletal Undead (6) •Swarm Corrovox (4) •Verthani Aether Pilot (4) •Verthani Pure One (4) •Void Hag (2) •Witchwyrd (2) •Wrikreechee I (2) •Wrikreechee II (2)

Large Creatures; 76 figures:
•Angel, Barachius (2) •Apari (2) •Barathu (2) •Caypin (2) •Crest-Eater (2) •Deh-Nolo (2) •Dragonkin (4) •Elemental, Air (4) •Elemental, Earth (4) •Elemental, Fire (4) •Elemental, Water (4) •Frujai Soldier (4) •Haan (4) •Haan Combat Pilot (2) •Hallajin (2) •Ikeshti Rivener (2) •Ksarik (2) •Sarcesian (4) •Scavenger Slime (4) •Sharpwing (4) •Shobhad (4) •Shobhad Warleader (2) •Surnoch (2) •Swarm Thresher Lord (4) •Urog (4)

Huge Creatures; 30 figures:
•AHAV (4) •Bloodbrother (4) •Dragon, Young Adult Blue (2) •Elemental, Air (4) •Elemental, Earth (4) •Elemental, Fire (4) •Elemental, Water (4) •Mountain Eel (4)

Starships: 6 figures:
•Devil, Endbringer (2) •Novaspawn (2) •Tetrad Caravel (2)

Jim Butler is the new Vice President of Marketing at Paizo Publishing. As a man of many hats he’s worked as a game designer for TSR, a brand manager at Wizards of the Coast, and President of Bastion Press. Relevant to this article, one of his duties is being Paizo’s, wrangler of review queries. Mr. Butler sent me this box and a review copy of the Starfinder Core Book.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, Christopher Helton already wrote a review of the Starfinder RPG; if you’d like to give that read it is here. I’ll be sliding my review of the Starfinder RPG, with Knights of the Dinner Table.

Disclosure: Goes without saying, but this article is not a review (hence unboxing); this articles intent is to specifically show what’s inside the Starfinder Alien Archive Pawn Box. This product was provided free of cost.

contributed by Jeff Duncan

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases