Pathfinder 2E It's The Pathfinder 2nd Edition Compiled Info Wiki Thread

As has been EN World's tradition for every edition of D&D and Pathfinder since Eric Noah started compiling information on D&D 3E back in 1999, and I did the same with D&D 3.5, D&D 4th Edition, Pathfinder, and D&D 5th Edition, I'll be compiling every snippet of information about Pathfinder 2nd Edition I can find all in one place!

PlaytestLogo.png

Bookmark the Pathfinder 2nd Edition Compiled Info Wiki Thread -- whenever I see a new bit of info, a new blog post, a new post from a designer, I'll be adding it there (as well as posting regular news updates on the news page).

In addition, on the right hand side of the news page (on a desktop, at least) there is a sidebar which lists the latest Pathfinder 2nd Edition news items. These are the same ones which appear on the news page, but collected in one place for convenience.

Paizo's Jason Bulmahn is currently at the Gary Con convention, where he is giving demos of the game. If you get to play in one of these, please do let me know!
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]

Morrus, you've been doing this now far longer than Eric Noah was involved with this site, isn't that correct? I definitely recall being here as a pimply-faced teenager back in 1999 (when "EN" still meant "Eric Noah"). Just curious how far back you acquired it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Morrus, you've been doing this now far longer than Eric Noah was involved with this site, isn't that correct? I definitely recall being here as a pimply-faced teenager back in 1999 (when "EN" still meant "Eric Noah"). Just curious how far back you acquired it.

He did it for two years. I’ve been doing it for 18 years. So yeah, correct. :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases