LAST DAY FOR Bundle of Holding Presents... An O.L.D. and N.E.W. Mega Deal!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
THIS IS THE LAST DAY FOR THIS BUNDLE! If you've been curious about the What's OLD is NEW system, the games that I write, and the fantasy, modern, and science-fiction games it contains, Bundle of Holding is featuring a fantastic deal right now! You can pick up all three, as well as several expansions, for as little as $9.95. And even better, part of that goes straight to Doctors Without Borders!

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 19.12.10.png

UPDATE! Bundle of Holding ended. Super pleased with it. Closed at $23.5K (which I’m told is above average!), with 10% going to Doctors Without Borders. 902 new WOIN fans!

For $9.95 you get a starter collection of six games and supplements; and for $24.95 you can level up and get another seven books! Head on over there now and snap the deal up while it lasts!

Included are the 351-page OLD rulebook (with its innovative freeform magic system based on Ryan Nock's Elements of Magic); books for modern adventuring including international superspies, talking cars, mutants, and cyborgs; Xenomorphs, the terrifying survival horror setting/adventures, and the critically acclaimed NEW science fiction roleplaying game which easily covers your favourite sci-fi movies and shows.

WOIN features lifepath character creation, freeform spell-point magic, detailed vehicle and starship building, and so much more.
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 19.12.10.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 19.12.10.png
    766.4 KB · Views: 49,022
Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm still so confused by how the books are named. What's a WOIN Guide? Can I use them with OLD or NEW?

I don't know what a WOIN Guide is. Where did you see that?

There are three games - OLD (fantasy), NEW (sci-fi), and NOW* (modern). They are big hardcover books (and PDFs) and they use the same underlying system I call "WOIN".

The rest of the stuff is supplements compatible with the system. Adventures, settings, etc. It's all compatible with each other.

*Coming soon.

S

Sunseeker

Bundle of Holding totally sounds like an shell corporation I used to set up when I worked for a law firm.

Sorry that's all I have to contribute.

But that sounds like a sweet deal.

Vicente

Explorer
I don't know what a WOIN Guide is. Where did you see that?

There are three games - OLD (fantasy), NEW (sci-fi), and NOW* (modern). They are big hardcover books (and PDFs) and they use the same underlying system I call "WOIN".

The rest of the stuff is supplements compatible with the system. Adventures, settings, etc. It's all compatible with each other.

*Coming soon.

It's pretty much all over the page. At the top:

O.L.D. Fantasy
3 WOIN modern guides
The Ills of Hengistbury

On the descriptions:

3 WOIN modern guides
Modern Core - Modern Equipment - Action Careers

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper