Enchanted Trinkets I (5E)

For EN5ider's 200th article, we introduce the first in a new series called Enchanted Trinkets! These 13 minor magical items include the Butter Knife of Perfect Serving, Flask of Inebriation, Signaling Ammunition, and the Wig of Styling, amongst others. By Erik Evjen; illustrated by Yihyoung Li.

For EN5ider's 200th article, we introduce the first in a new series called Enchanted Trinkets! These 13 minor magical items include the Butter Knife of Perfect Serving, Flask of Inebriation, Signaling Ammunition, and the Wig of Styling, amongst others. By Erik Evjen; illustrated by Yihyoung Li.
trink1.jpg

Our 200th article is a great time to remind you how EN5ider works! EN5ider is a large library of 5th Edition material, from adventures to classes to monsters, and more, all professionally written, edited, and illustrated from a wide array of writers and designers. It's a lot like the magazines of old.

By becoming a patron - for *any* amount - you get immediate access to that entire library. Your pledge is what pays for articles going forward, and helps support my little website here. EN5ider has introduced many new writers, and even an editor, who have gone on to write for larger companies like Kobold Press, Green Ronin, and even WotC.

If you'd like to write for EN5ider, check out our submission guidelines here!

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Nice. Most of my campaigns are set in moderately-high magic realms, by which I mean that common magic is common but powerful magic is hard to come by. In a world with magic, enchantments should be used for far more than weapons and armor. You hedge mages will be making enchantments that are useful in everyday life. So, I'm always on the lookout for interesting trinkets to sprinkle throughout my campaign.

Remove ads

Remove ads