Get Ready To Pre-Order Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying Fourth Edition!

Cubicle 7 has announced that the pre-orders for the 4th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay will open tomorrow, Thursday 3rd May.

WFRP-All-3-Core-768x532.jpg

Here's the full announcement!

The Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition pre-order opens later this week! To whet your appetite, here are 4 things you can expect from the new edition of this beloved game.

Your Warhammer for You!
Something that is really core to our WFRP is that we’ve created tools for you to play your Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. We recognise and support that everyone plays their own version of the rules and the setting, and we fully embrace and encourage that. It’s your game! With 30 years of history under its belt, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay means a lot of things to a huge number of players.

Ideal starting point
Not much experience with RPGs? The Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set is designed to be the ideal introduction, with a structured adventure to help you learn how to play. Also containing a guide to Ubersreik, there’s loads of gaming material for more experienced GMs too!

System matters
WFRP4 uses ten-sided dice, and a tuned-up version of the familiar d100 system. You can tailor the rules to your preferences or different in-game situations, choosing from a menu of fast ‘roll under’ Simple Tests, Dramatic Tests giving success levels where you need more than a ‘yes or no’ result, and even barely rolling at all, if that’s your style.

Passion for Warhammer
Our creative team are lifelong players of the three previous editions of the game, and between us we’ve worked on all these editions too! We bloomin’ love Warhammer, and we think it shows.

We’ll be bringing you more on WFRP4 regularly, so watch this space! And, very excitingly, pre-orders go live on Thursday…

Keep an eye out for the pre-orders to open tomorrow at the Cubicle 7 store!

Once I read this quote: "Warhammer, the rpg where the players believe they are playing Dungeons and Dragons, but the Game Master knows they are playing the Call of Chulthu".

Badvoc

Explorer
What's the leftmost item in the image? I've see the core book and starter set before, but this one's new to me. I can't make out whether it's a box or a slipcase of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrathamon

Adventurer
for me, how better will it be from 1e or 2e to make me feel I need to get it? I bought 3rd because it was different but in the end didnt care for it. I skipped 2e because 1e felt fine.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases