The Gemini: A Brand New Class For Your 5th Edition Game

New on EN5ider, the 5E Patreon. Gemini are warriors that evade, confound, and attack by creating dangerous magical multiples of themselves or copying a foe's techniques. A brand new character class for your 5th Edition games! By Mike Myler; illustrated by Indi Martin.

New on EN5ider, the 5E Patreon. Gemini are warriors that evade, confound, and attack by creating dangerous magical multiples of themselves or copying a foe's techniques. A brand new character class for your 5th Edition games! By Mike Myler; illustrated by Indi Martin.

gemini.jpg

gyor

Legend

That's a creative idea for a class. I wonder if you'll create a Scorpio, class of poison and passion maybe and Libra Class too, devoted to maintain and enforcing balance.

Kobold Boots

Banned
Banned
This sort of thing screams for a custom setting or a setting book around the classical astronomical signs. - Second Thought
Of course my first thought was.. holy 70s sexual revolution in my gaming Batman.. but that quickly faded once I realized I was really old.

KB

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
That's a creative idea for a class. I wonder if you'll create a Scorpio, class of poison and passion maybe and Libra Class too, devoted to maintain and enforcing balance.

This sort of thing screams for a custom setting or a setting book around the classical astronomical signs. - Second Thought
Of course my first thought was.. holy 70s sexual revolution in my gaming Batman.. but that quickly faded once I realized I was really old.

KB

We're not going after the astrology chart but one of the classes still in development should be up your respective alleys. The gemini is so named because they're all about doubling (in a few different ways). That said those aren't bad ideas. ;)

dwayne

Adventurer
there was a race in an old sci fi setting that could make 3 versions of themselves, this just seems like a lesser version of that but made into a class.

I'd like to weigh in on this. I feel like the author is just trying to ram this through. My players will now have to feel the sting of me banning this class from our home game, which will make me out to be somewhat of a goat. I guess I'm no virgin to dealing with player grumpiness. To say otherwise, I'd be lyin'. On the other hand, I might allow a bow-wielding centaur. Ok, that was an obvious stretch but either way something fishy seems to be going on here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads