Check Out The Intro Chapter of JUDGE DREDD & THE WORLDS OF 2000 AD!

We have a BIG preview for you today! The first 8 pages of the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD core rulebook, which comprises the Introduction chapter of the game! You can download it as a PDF by clicking on the image below to jump straight to the official website!

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 09.57.18.png

Remember, the best way to get updates is to sign up to the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD mailing list. We ONLY use that to send you news and previews of the game! Plus you'll get advance notice of the launch plans!

Bagpuss

Legend
Love Dredd's introduction.

If "this book spends much of its time on Judge Dredd" are there plans for books focusing on the other worlds? Is this like the core book and going to be required for Rogue Trooper stories for example?

And more importantly where is the love for ABC Warriors?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Love Dredd's introduction.

If "this book spends much of its time on Judge Dredd" are there plans for books focusing on the other worlds? Is this like the core book and going to be required for Rogue Trooper stories for example?

And more importantly where is the love for ABC Warriors?

Pretty much that, yeah. This is the core rulebook for 2000 AD as a whole (though it focuses on Dredd, since he's the best known character). Other setting books will come out and require this core rulebook. We have access to nearly all of the 2000 AD comic book properties.

Here's a look at some of them:

https://www.worldsof2000adrpg.com/worlds-of-2000ad/

Bagpuss

Legend
Were you planning on smaller individual books for each story line or maybe group some together alone themes, or other reasons.

A Future War one, with ABC Warriors, VCs and Rogue Trooper would work well if you could include some military campaign mechanic (although technically ABC Warriors are post-war).

Bagpuss

Legend
Dredd has been done to many times before to appeal to me. Plus you generally see Judges working alone or in pairs so I don't think it suits a normal group that much. I'm looking forward to ABC Warriors, VCs or some of the newer titles like Absalom. that seem to support a group better, than Dredd.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Check Out The Intro Chapter of JUDGE DREDD & THE WORLDS OF 2000 AD!

Dredd has been done to many times before to appeal to me. Plus you generally see Judges working alone or in pairs so I don't think it suits a normal group that much. I'm looking forward to ABC Warriors, VCs or some of the newer titles like Absalom. that seem to support a group better, than Dredd.

Play a bunch of perps organising a heist, or civilians trying to survive a block war. Or a special task force of Judges during the Robot Wars. Perhaps play some uplifted chimp gangsters, or some renegade robots. Or a group of mutant raiders (complete with wacky mutations), or just a group living and surviving in the Cursed Earth. It’s not all about the Judges!

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases