Dungeon Clockworks: Artificial Monsters For Your D&D Games

R_J_K75

Legend
Can anyone list the Clockworks that appear in this article? Im running an adventure now that has clockwork automatons wreaking havoc throughout Waterdeep. Im thinking of buying this but want to have an idea of whats in it first.

R_J_K75

Legend
Great thanks Ill have a look at those.

Question on the 5ensider pricing. If I subscribe as a hero at $3+ per supplement or adventure. Is that unlimited for the month, or $3 per article, then an additional fee per article/adventure? I saw you can set a monthly limit. Still a little confused after reading the FAQ.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Great thanks Ill have a look at those.

Question on the 5ensider pricing. If I subscribe as a hero at $3+ per supplement or adventure. Is that unlimited for the month, or $3 per article, then an additional fee per article/adventure? I saw you can set a monthly limit. Still a little confused after reading the FAQ.

It's $3 per article, full stop. You can however limit the maximum amount you can be charged per month if you so choose.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

You choose how much you want to pay. You pay an amount of your choice per item, up to the monthly limit you set.

So if you decide you want to pay $2 per item, but no more than $8 per month, you'll be charged $2 per item, but no more than $8 per month. In other words, it's pay-what-you-want.

R_J_K75

Legend
You choose how much you want to pay. You pay an amount of your choice per item, up to the monthly limit you set.

So if you decide you want to pay $2 per item, but no more than $8 per month, you'll be charged $2 per item, but no more than $8 per month. In other words, it's pay-what-you-want.

Got it thanks. Thats what I suspected but definitely clarifies things. Found a couple things on there Im gonna pick up tomorrow.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases