Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Tabletop RPG Kickstarter Coming Next Month!

Explore Mega-City One and beyond with the official tabletop roleplaying game for the galaxy's greatest comic! The Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Kickstarter launches on Tuesday September 25th at 5pm GMT! (That's 10am PT, 12pm CT, 1pm ET) "Judge. Jury. Executioner. Play as a Judge of Mega-City One and bust perps, Sov spies, and mutant raiders in this action-packed standalone tabletop roleplaying game, bringing to life the iconic characters and worlds found in the legendary British comic 2000 AD. This book is your introduction to Mega-City One, and your gateway to a line of supplements based on 2000 AD's many characters and settings."

52881ba2-d473-40e7-bc3d-baa1afaa0aa4.jpg

[FONT=&amp]
These books are brought to you by Darren Pearce ([/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Doctor Who; Lone Wolf[/FONT][FONT=&amp]), Robert Schwalb ([/FONT][FONT=&amp]Dungeons & Dragons; Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay[/FONT][FONT=&amp]), Andrew Peregrine ([/FONT][FONT=&amp]Doctor Who; Firefly; Buffy The Vampire Slayer[/FONT][FONT=&amp]), Russ Morrissey ([/FONT][FONT=&amp]What's OLD is NEW[/FONT][FONT=&amp]), and Nick Robinson.

[/FONT]

[video=youtube;lBhaw0lebMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBhaw0lebMM[/video]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
a7a286fe524276e1664ca8b77ce5cf68_original.png

• Full colour 270-page hardcover Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD core rulebook!
  • The Robot Wars, 150-pages, the first in a series of softcover sourcebooks and adventures!
  • Sturdy two-sided cardboard 4-panel GM screen full of handy reference charts and tables!
  • Special limited edition Judge Dredd dice set!
  • Also, we are offering a limited edition version of the core rulebook with a special cover exclusive to this Kickstarter!

b5ca8ac45e48de47b4b2930c452041ff_original.png
GM Screen (Front)

fb2e5219e96adccc0a4f4efb838d4bf8_original.png
GM Screen (Back)

We are producing a full-colour hardcover core rulebook for the all-new Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop roleplaying game. This book contains all the rules and setting information you need to play any character in Mega-City One, and is the core rulebook for the entire line of 2000 AD settings and worlds.

• Play a Judge, Civilian, or Perp!
  • Choose from Humans, Clones, Robots, Mutants, Chimps, Gorillas, and Orangutans!
  • Wield the iconic Lawgiver sidearm and ride the mighty Lawmaster motorcycle!
  • Read about Mega-City One, as well as other worlds of 2000 AD!
  • Core rulebook contains everything you need to play in Mega-City One, and provides the core rules upon which the many worlds of 2000 AD are based!

f12b38180940b185553871948009ca44_original.png
Limited & Standard Edition Core Rulebooks

Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD is a standalone roleplaying game. You do not need any other books in order to play. This 250+ page book introduces you to Mega-City One, and allows you to play Judges, Perps, or Civilians in that futuristic metropolis. This is also the core rulebook for future setting books which will detail many of your favourite 2000 AD properties, such as Rogue Trooper, Sláine, Strontium Dog, ABC Warriors, and many more!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Kickstarter? I thought the book was already pretty much finished...?

It's how we always do our Kickstarters. It’s designed to ensure nobody has to wait months for their rewards; it’s guaranteed and risk free. In other words, we take the risk on ourselves and shell out for development rather than passing it on to the customer, as in a regular Kickstarter, and just fund the print runs.

In this case, “finished” means the books are done, and we have our proof copies, but the KS will pay for the print run to get them out to you.

When the KS ends, we order the print run and ship right away. No waiting! No chance of non-fulfilment.

Cergorach

The Laughing One
This sounds as the biggest project Enworld Publishing has ever done. Good luck with the KS!

As a side note: Is there a free WOIN 'light' rules pdf? It might help people get an idea on how the core rules play and how they work. I know it's ENWorld Publishing's main RPG system these days, but that's where my knowledge ends. I suspect that many potential KS backers for a JD/2000AD RPG might know even less...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This sounds as the biggest project Enworld Publishing has ever done. Good luck with the KS!

As a side note: Is there a free WOIN 'light' rules pdf? It might help people get an idea on how the core rules play and how they work. I know it's ENWorld Publishing's main RPG system these days, but that's where my knowledge ends. I suspect that many potential KS backers for a JD/2000AD RPG might know even less...

There is!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/146710/WOIN-Whats-OLD-is-NEW-Starter-Kit

(It is a *very* simplified version, and therefore doesn't match the "full" rules in some places, but you can see the core mechanic there).

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases