The New EN World Columnist Program

I wanted to give you an update on the EN World columnists program and how it's changed, as well as some staff updates. A lot of shuffling has happened behind the scenes, so we thought now would be a good time to announce those changes.

I wanted to give you an update on the EN World columnists program and how it's changed, as well as some staff updates. A lot of shuffling has happened behind the scenes, so we thought now would be a good time to announce those changes.

The first major change is that Christopher Helton, the previous columns editor, has moved on to a new position at Petersen Games working for them in a sales capacity. We're sorry to see Christopher go and appreciate all the work he did in building the columns, but know he'll do great at Petersen Games -- and in fact, we're planning to interview him soon in his new role!

As you may have guessed, I'm taking over Christopher's role as managing editor of the columns.

That's not the only change. Behind the scenes, we've created a Slack channel and a Facebook group to organize our team. We also formalized our guidelines (which are ever-evolving, we're on version 4 already!). We're now publishing seven days a week, developing beats for our columnists, and formalizing relationships with game companies. You can look for new columns like character optimization, Q&A sessions with experts, and a lot more.

None of this would be possible without the amazing team who has stepped up to write the articles you read every day, both past and present:
SirLarkins recently moved on to other projects -- we wish him the best.

If you have a tabletop role-playing game or convention and are looking for news coverage, or if you’re a writer interested in joining the team, please contact us at submissions@enworldnews.com.

Our goal is to become the number one source of news for tabletop role-playing games of all types on the Internet. We're just getting started! Thank you for all your support and we look forward to bringing you even more content in the coming months.

Mike "Talien" Tresca is a freelance game columnist, author, communicator, and a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amazon.com. You can follow him at Patreon.

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Henry

Autoexreginated
Congrats to Chris Helton for his job move, and congrats to Talien, someone whose name I’ve seen on this site as long as I’ve been here! :)

I also want to offer a shout-out of thanks to all the columnists who contribute here. It can appear to be a little thankless for the time and effort they give sometimes, but I know I always appreciate it because they either clue me in to something I wasn’t aware of, or give me something fun to ponder over in the midst of a boring doc or spreadsheet in my way. ;)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads