Today's The Last Day Of Voting For The Most Anticipated Tabletop RPGs Of 2019!
  • Poll: Vote For The Most Anticipated Tabletop RPGs Of 2019!

Today's The Last Day Of Voting For The Most Anticipated Tabletop RPGs Of 2019!

It's time to start voting for your 10 Most Anticipated Tabletop RPGs for 2019! Nominations were taken earlier this month, resulting in a list of nearly 60 games, and voting will remain open until Tuesday, December 4th. You may vote for more than one game. To qualify, a game must be a standalone RPG, NOT a supplement, setting, adventure, sourcebook, expansion, or accessory, it must be currently scheduled for a 2018 release, and it must have received at least one nomination last week. Last year's winner, Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition, is pictured below.

PREVIOUS WINNERS
    2013 13th Age
    2015 Star Wars Force & Destiny
    2016 Rifts for Savage Worlds
    2017 Trudvang Chronicles
    2018 Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition

NOTE - THE POLL DOESN'T SHOW IN TAPATALK OR THE EN WORLD APP. YOU WILL NEED TO VISIT THIS PAGE ON A WEB BROWSER. SORRY!
    Comments 59 Comments
      Mercador -
      Is Cyberpunk 2077 official? As far as I know, Pondsmith simply said "probably".
      gyor -
      I voted Changeling 2e, it's tied with 5e as my favourite RPG. I hope it wins.
      77IM -
      Wait, what? They're working on a 4th edition of Fading Suns?!?!?
      Sir Brennen -
      The new edition of The Fantasy Trip is missing
      Skywalker -
      Forbidden Lands is out this year.
    1. Yaarel -
      The game that I am most anticipating is Cortex Prime.

This game system did cool innovative stuff in the past, such as Marvel Heroic. And I cant wait to see how they update and consolidate everything.
      Mistwell -
      There is going to be a Lyonesse RPG? WOW! I am in, sight unseen! Exciting!
      TrippyHippy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mistwell View Post
      There is going to be a Lyonesse RPG? WOW! I am in, sight unseen! Exciting!
      http://thedesignmechanism.com/resour...%20Release.pdf
      TrippyHippy -
      For the most part it's a sci-fi year ahead for me:

2300AD
      Cyberpunk 2077
      Dune
      Eclipse Phase
      Judge Dredd & 2000AD

I could add others. However, I'm also looking forward to Paladin (Frankish Empire using Pendragon rules) and Aquelarre (RuneQuest-like rules, for a very dark, medieval Spain).

No doubt, that the new editions of Savage Worlds and Pathfinder will be highly rated.
      Enevhar Aldarion -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mercador View Post
      Is Cyberpunk 2077 official? As far as I know, Pondsmith simply said "probably".
      The only Cyberpunk 2077 I know of is the video game that is coming out next year.
      TrippyHippy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Enevhar Aldarion View Post
      The only Cyberpunk 2077 I know of is the video game that is coming out next year.
      It's "probably" coming out next year, while R.Talisoran games did make The Witcher RPG this year, based on the video game, which is part of the business relationship they have currently. There is no reason to assume that they wouldn't want to put out a new Cyberpunk rpg too.

Do we know it will be released next year for sure? No. However, this poll isn't about guarantees, its a speculative poll about how anticipated these games are.
      imagineGod -
      With over $500,000 raised on Kickstarter, the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition is almost a sure win, closely followed by either Monte Cook's Cypher System 2nd Edition or Paizo's Pathfinder 2nd Edition

I am starting to wonder if voting is even required to crown the most anticipated RPG?
    1. CapnZapp -
      Quote Originally Posted by imagineGod View Post
      I am starting to wonder if voting is even required to crown the most anticipated RPG?
      An odd thing to say, given this thread is about determining "most anticipated" specifically through voting and no other means [emoji11]
      Morrus -
      After a bit more research, it doesn't look like Cyberpunk 2077 is actually a thing. While "most anticipated" isn't a guarantee (as TrippyHippy said), it still has to be an actual game in development, and this is more a "we might make one, but no news yet". I'll probably remove it from the poll for that reason.
      darjr -
      The Fantasy Trip!

I would have voted for it, I still want too.

http://www.thefantasytrip.game/

Matt Coleville's DM talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVnrGKyFwv8
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by darjr View Post
      The Fantasy Trip!

I would have voted for it, I still want too.
      Did you nomInate it?
      Giorgicus -
      Participated in the Kickstarter: Lex Arcana, The Expanse
      Pre-ordered Starter Box set: WH40K Wrath & Glory
      Own the physical beta test products: Pathfinder 2E

That is where I put my money and votes on.
      Morrus -
      One mild annoying thing about vBulletin is that it doesn't combine the voter totals from the front page and the forum. Right now there are 228 forum voters and 399 front page voters.
      darjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
      Did you nomInate it?
      I honestly don't remember. I hope so!
      Morrus -
      Quote Originally Posted by darjr View Post
      I honestly don't remember. I hope so!
      Everything that was nominated is in the poll.
    Comments Leave Comment