Today's The Last Day Of Voting For The Most Anticipated Tabletop RPGs Of 2019!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's time to start voting for your 10 Most Anticipated Tabletop RPGs for 2019! Nominations were taken earlier this month, resulting in a list of nearly 60 games, and voting will remain open until Tuesday, December 4th. You may vote for more than one game. To qualify, a game must be a standalone RPG, NOT a supplement, setting, adventure, sourcebook, expansion, or accessory, it must be currently scheduled for a 2018 release, and it must have received at least one nomination last week. Last year's winner, Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition, is pictured below.

vtm.png

PREVIOUS WINNERS
201313th Age
2015Star Wars Force & Destiny
2016Rifts for Savage Worlds
2017Trudvang Chronicles
2018Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition

NOTE - THE POLL DOESN'T SHOW IN TAPATALK OR THE EN WORLD APP. YOU WILL NEED TO VISIT THIS PAGE ON A WEB BROWSER. SORRY!

Attachments

• vtm.png
    vtm.png
    549.6 KB · Views: 35,512
Last edited by a moderator:

Yaarel

He Mage
The game that I am most anticipating is Cortex Prime.

This game system did cool innovative stuff in the past, such as Marvel Heroic. And I cant wait to see how they update and consolidate everything.

For the most part it's a sci-fi year ahead for me:

2300AD
Cyberpunk 2077
Dune
Eclipse Phase
Judge Dredd & 2000AD

I could add others. However, I'm also looking forward to Paladin (Frankish Empire using Pendragon rules) and Aquelarre (RuneQuest-like rules, for a very dark, medieval Spain).

No doubt, that the new editions of Savage Worlds and Pathfinder will be highly rated.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases