Starfinder You Can Now Pre-Order The Starfinder Beginner Box

Paizo's Pathfinder Beginner Box was a thing of beauty. The Starfinder equivalent will be available from April next year, but you can pre-order it from today. Two books, dice, 80 pawns, regenerate character sheets, cards, and a reusable flip-mat, all for $39.99.

sbbs.jpg

Launch into an exciting universe of science fantasy adventure with the Starfinder Beginner Box! Create and customize your own futuristic hero to play through challenging adventures and action-packed battles against dangerous foes! With streamlined rules, this deluxe boxed set is the ideal introduction to the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, an imaginative tabletop roleplaying game for 2-7 players. Welcome to the best launchpad for a lifetime of pulse-pounding adventure among the stars—the only limit is your imagination!

The Starfinder Beginner Box has everything you need to get started:

• A 96-page Heroes' Handbook, detailing character creation and general rules for playing the game, plus a short solo adventure
  • A 96-page Game Master's Guide containing an adventure, alien adversaries, and advice on how to create your own science fantasy tales
  • A complete set of seven polyhedral dice
  • More than 80 full-color pawns depicting diverse heroes and aliens
  • 24 plastic pawn bases
  • Six pregenerated character sheets to throw you right into the action
  • Six blank character sheets to record the abilities of your custom-made hero
  • Six player aid cards for quick rules references
  • A durable, reusable, double-sided Flip-Mat play surface that works with any kind of marker

TrickyUK

Explorer
Why was this not released prior to the Core Rules? I loved the Pathfinder Beginner Box and actually used to introduce a group of people to RPGs, but other than that it has been redundant because I normally just go straight to the core rules.

I am about to start a Starfinder campaign in January and this would have been a great way to kick it off, but I'm just going to dive straight into the Dead Suns adventure path and so by the time this is released, it will be of little use to me.

Ghost2020

Adventurer
Why was this not released prior to the Core Rules? I loved the Pathfinder Beginner Box and actually used to introduce a group of people to RPGs, but other than that it has been redundant because I normally just go straight to the core rules.

I am about to start a Starfinder campaign in January and this would have been a great way to kick it off, but I'm just going to dive straight into the Dead Suns adventure path and so by the time this is released, it will be of little use to me.

The Pathfinder Beginner set wasn't released prior to the core rules either. This is coming out now because the line has proved to have legs and money can be diverted to create an expensive starter set.

Akodoken

Explorer
Well said, Ghost2020.

I will definitely be picking this up. If it is half as useful as the Pathfinder one it will be worth every dime.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases