Grab The WFRP4 Starter Set PDF Now!
  • Grab The WFRP4 Starter Set PDF Now!

The Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set from Cubicle 7 is now available in PDF format. "The perfect introduction to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, this set includes a 48 page Adventure Book to teach you how to play with an introductory adventure plus 10 follow-on scenarios, and a 64 page Guide to Ubersreik."

Comments 4 Comments
      pogre -
      Glad to see they got this out the door (digitally at least). The Hand Outs for the adventure will not be added until January - when the physical sets are supposedly shipping out to pre-order folks.
      NiallNai -
      It seems like this is a must buy for the guide to Ubersreik alone.
      Badvoc -
      Glad to see it released. Looking forward to the first reviews as I'm a sucker for a good starter set.
      pogre -
      Quote Originally Posted by Badvoc View Post
      Glad to see it released. Looking forward to the first reviews as I'm a sucker for a good starter set.
      I have read it and liked it. Linear plot adventure that does a nice job introducing and explaining the rules as you move through the encounters. Lots more adventure hooks at the end of the module and embedded in the city source book. A veteran group like mine may balk a bit at the lack of choices early in the adventure, but I plan on explaining that it is a bit of a railroad designed to get everyone familiar with the rules. Nice grim & gritty moral quandary at the end too.
    Comments Leave Comment