Now You Can Have A D&D Notebook!

Amazon has a new official D&D product -- the Dungeons & Dragons Bestiary Notebook Set, with a release date of October 1st. It includes 8 mini notebooks, each featuring a different monster, with stats and a brief history.

Amazon has a new official D&D product -- the Dungeons & Dragons Bestiary Notebook Set, with a release date of October 1st. It includes 8 mini notebooks, each featuring a different monster, with stats and a brief history.

Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 18.58.03.png

Here's the description -- "This boxed set of 8 pocket-size notebooks pays homage to some of Dungeons & Dragons most reviled beasts and creatures. Each notebook cover features a different monster in a new, modern design, while the interior includes stats and a brief history of each creature. Hand-selected to include a mix of fearsome creations and fan-favorites, The Bestiary Notebook Set is a must-have collector's item for any D&D fan."

You can find it here on Amazon. It's probably of limited appeal, but collectors and gift-buyers might find it well-timed for Christmas 2019. (thanks to Rhineglade for the scoop!)

That's not all! There's also a Book of Holding! A D&D Journal -- "Richly packaged and highly customizable, this officially licensed blank journal is a must-have keepsake for Dungeons & Dragons fans of all levels. Each section of the journal is filled with gridded or lined pages and includes five spreads of interstitial artwork as well as a back pocket for storing character sheets and notes. Whether you're a die-hard dungeon master looking to plot your next campaign, or a part-time player wanting to represent your favorite game, this one-of-a-kind journal is the ultimate companion to any RPG lover's quest."

R_J_K75

Legend
Seems to me that the Boo of Holding is going to target school aged kinds and teens to draw new players. If someones class mate brings onre to school I bet it will get other kids interested.

Toriel

Explorer
Can be useful to take notes during a game. DMs can write prep notes and improv reminders, while players can write equipment, loot, NPCs met, etc..

R_J_K75

Legend
A $20, 144 pg notebook seems steep. I can buy a few regular notebooks, 3-ring binders, and pads of graph paper for about that price. Ill be disappointed if these are 2 of the 4 products for 2019, as I dont see it serving a purpose that the other products I mentioned above cant.

I

Immortal Sun

Depends on the price point. It's hard to compete with those cheap notebooks at walmart.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads