Opportunity Rover D&D Stat Block

This was posted by Walrock Homebrew on Twitter. "Though the Opportunity rover has gone on to robot heaven, it can live on in your [D&D] game. Here's a fairly-accurate statblock for our rover friend, and a nearly plausible reason for it to exist!"

This was posted by Walrock Homebrew on Twitter. "Though the Opportunity rover has gone on to robot heaven, it can live on in your [D&D] game. Here's a fairly-accurate statblock for our rover friend, and a nearly plausible reason for it to exist!"

opportunity.jpg

Koloth

First Post
Suggest the following modifications: Under Constructed Nature, add 'Requires light to operate. Can survive limited darkness but long term darkness can prove fatal.'

Add an Ability: Hibernation: when faced with unsuitable conditions, can hibernate for long periods and resume operations when conditions improve.

Satyrn

First Post
Part of me always kind of hoped...

https://xkcd.com/1504/

Oh dear. As some of y'all know, I'm using Borderlands 2 maps as a significant portion of my megadungeon, and if you've played the game, you know there's place called Opportunity that's full of robots.

I'm now tempted to make that the domain of this rover . . . and make the rover a Warlock patron.

Remove ads

Remove ads