Deborah Ann Woll's Relics & Rarities Ep #1 Is Now Free

The Haunting of Bentham Manor, The first episode of Daredevil's Deborah Ann Woll's Relics & Rarities is now free. Previously it was only on Geek & Sundry's subscription channel.

"A mysterious letter summons four adventurers to an unassuming curio shop called Relics & Rarities. They are recruited by its owner, Professor Roundland, who sends them to investigate the disturbances at Benthem Manor.Set in a mysterious curio shop, creator Deborah Ann Woll brings a unique twist to the world of Dungeons & Dragons with gripping storytelling and arcane objects. Join Woll and a party of special guests each week as they face her puzzles and challenges!"

[video=youtube;JcaxZbUjfaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcaxZbUjfaY[/video]

Relics-and-Rarities-Featured-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

epithet

Explorer
Actually episode 1 was always free over on the G&S page, but now the whole show is (hopefully) coming to YouTube since their subscription channel has been shuttered.

I watched that 1st episode when it came out, and I enjoyed it, but I was unwilling to subscribe to another channel to get another celebrity D&D thing. In fairness, though, most of these celeb games are (for me) unwatchable, while her show was, at least in episode 1, entertaining.

I wish there was a game featuring middle-aged folks, though. That's one of the things I like about Acquisitions Inc., actually. Deborah Ann Woll is a good DM, but it's kind of like watching my friends' kids play D&D.

DAW is a fabulous DM and they went all out on making the set interactive. And each episode is only 2 hours which is a great. It's far less scripted that Titansgrave. (The introduction of the 'guest' is a bit scripted.) She just knows how to keep things moving.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Actually episode 1 was always free over on the G&S page, but now the whole show is (hopefully) coming to YouTube since their subscription channel has been shuttered.

I watched that 1st episode when it came out, and I enjoyed it, but I was unwilling to subscribe to another channel to get another celebrity D&D thing. In fairness, though, most of these celeb games are (for me) unwatchable, while her show was, at least in episode 1, entertaining.

I wish there was a game featuring middle-aged folks, though. That's one of the things I like about Acquisitions Inc., actually. Deborah Ann Woll is a good DM, but it's kind of like watching my friends' kids play D&D.

She is 34; the median age is 39.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Just finished it today, and it was quite enjoyable. She did an excellent job with the NPCs. Not sure about DMs making rolls for players, but that’s a house rule for her it seems. What was impressive is how quickly things progressed, but it didn’t seem to be edited, so kudos to the players for staying focused :)

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases