Sneak Peek At Ghosts of Saltmarsh Maps

Here's a sneak peek at some of the maps to be found in the upcoming D&D Ghosts of Saltmarsh, courtesy of WotC's Twitch stream.

ghost_saltmarsh.jpg

And Dyson Logos, one of the cartographers for the book, has shared some of his work which will be appearing!

D1WNe3OWsAU8xwR.jpg

D1WNe3NWoAIjD-j.jpg

jasper

Rotten DM
Jasper is sad. I think I got rid of my old U1 thru U3 modules. Paging Lt. Murr. Paging Lt. Murr to the docks. Your ship is about to leave.
Those maps do bring back memories.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I used these adventures in my Zeitgeist campaign. Love them. And those maps bring back memories for me too. I tried to write a fantasy novel when I was 12 - all about life on board a flying ship. Not having any idea of what a ship would look like, I used the map from U1 as the basis for my flying ship which I called (ahem) the 'Sky Ghost'...

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
I love the Saltmarsh map. Very sad they going for the b/w ones again for the interior maps. I know many ppl love them I prefer color.

G

Guest 6801328

I can't wait for this...

I hope I can talk somebody else in the group into DMing it.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I love how they used the Saltmarsh map that was in 3.5's DMG2 for the town but just aged it back several years. So this way both maps are still valid-- the 5E version for the "Sinister Secret" age, and the 3.5 version for many years later as the city has grown.

Rhineglade

Adventurer
There has always been a soft spot in my heart for this series for several reason. 1, because it was produced by the British version of TSR (and I am an anglophile), 2, it was a cool and simple storyline and 3, I loved the original art work. I am so happy that WotC is releasing an updated 5e version of it. Can't wait!

guachi

Hero
Someone posted on this very website these awesome maps. Free. In color.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?599323-U1-Sinister-Secret-of-Saltmarsh-MAPS

Took me a small bit of effort to resize them for 1" = 5' but they look great when printed!

I reduced the saturation and increased the brightness so the printed image was lighter as I think it works better when printed.

These are AWESOME maps.

$3 for the U1 PDF and $0 for the color maps
It's a steal!

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases