3D Printing D&D's Demon Lords

Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes is full of demons and demon lords, and Miguel Zavala has 3D printed them all! These include Baphomet, Demogorgon, Grazzt, Juiblex, Orcus, and many more.

ROPKVJv.jpg

In the past he has done the same with Monster Manual creatures, those from various adventures, the Acquisitions Inc. cast, and so on. Scroll to the bottom of his imgur for all those links!

4cFyZiZ.jpg

9CHxCH4.jpg

Wrathamon

Adventurer
I prefer the ones I have already but I see those are super expensive now so cool to see cheaper options. How much to print one?

Yaarel

He Mage
Heh, I dont really care about the demon monsters. But I do care about 3d printing and art. These minis are truly skillful and impressive.

I would love for this tech to allow players to easily (and inexpensively) create exactly what their characters look like in 3d.

dwayne

Adventurer
they look a bit rough around the parts and can see the ridges, but maybe a bit of sanding or finishing they could be good, with a better paint job than what was done here.

tmanbeaubien

Explorer
I prefer the ones I have already but I see those are super expensive now so cool to see cheaper options. How much to print one?

Once you own the 3D printer, a large sized figure like these is only $1 - $2.

I don't have my printer yet, but I have been doing research in preparation.....

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases