Meet Us At UK Games Expo!

EN Publishing will be at UK Games Expo this year (May 31st-June 2nd) on Stand 2-T1. We will have all our Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD products available to buy, we’re running 1-hour demos, and we also we’ll have an exclusive small print run of the next book, LUNA-1! We literally only have 30 of these printed for the expo (there will be many more printed later, don’t worry!) so it’s strictly first come first served. Please do stop by and say hello!

luna1.jpg

Present will be me, Peter Coffey (from our podcast), Jessica Hancock (our amazing publishing administrator), Darren Pearce (lead writer on Dredd), and Andy Peregrine (author of The Robot Wars), who will be happy to sign books. We'll also have an assortment of our other books, too, of course! We'll probably be doing a few interviews from time to time for the podcast. This is EN Publishing's first time at a convention strictly as a publisher rather than as a punter!

GreyLord

Legend
EN Publishing will be at UK Games Expo this year (March 31st-June 2nd) on Stand 2-T1. We will have all our Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD products available to buy, we’re running 1-hour demos, and we also we’ll have an exclusive small print run of the next book, LUNA-1! We literally only have 30 of these printed for the expo (there will be many more printed later, don’t worry!) so it’s strictly first come first served. Please do stop by and say hello

Heads up...I believe that is May 31st-June 2nd that you will be there.

Good Luck and hope many stop by to see you!

Badvoc

Explorer
Excellent news - I'll be sure to drop by. I may even have a mini Judge in tow if he decides he wants to wear his uniform... :D

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases