EN World RPG News & ReviewsMorrus' Daily RPG News Updates

• Reviews

For gaming fans looking to get the low-down on upcoming product releases, GENCON provides the perfect opportunity to meet-and-greet their favorite publishers and authors. In seminar after seminar, mainstream and indie publishers offer tantalizing glimpses into new game designs and news about product lines due to be released over the coming year.
    Best of all, many of these seminars offer a chance to speak directly with publishers and game designers, providing a live forum for asking questions and giving feedback about a Role-playing game or system.
    Most roleplaying gamers would probably agree that creating a brand new character is half the fun of getting into a new campaign. There’s something magical about creating an alternate persona, and choosing the statistics and mechanics that make that character come to life within the game’s rules. Designing a detailed character is almost an art form, and it can be a deeply satisfying creative process that can lead to hours and hours of enjoyment with one’s friends in new world of adventure.
    One trope that has been around since the earliest myths, but is only rarely pursued in role-playing games is the one where a hero does not necessarily have to be a human. And by that one should not include humanoid creatures like elves and dwarves and aliens and vampires, for they are variations on the human-theme, but true non-human entities such as animals, robots, and other creatures out of legend.
  • Poll

Your Fav version of D&D (Votes: 217)

1. 1E D&D (Votes: 26)

2. 2E D&D (Votes: 25)

3. 3.x D&D (Votes: 45)

4. 4E (Votes: 27)

5. 5E D&D (Votes: 93)

6. I hate D&D (Votes: 1)

• Our Sponsors

• Send me a scoop!

Got some RPG news to share? Send it along to me at morrus@hotmail.com.

• Headlines!

• Latest Fan Content!

• Sponsored By

• Twitter