PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../dnd_view_block.php on line 300

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../dnd_view_block.php on line 300

Mundane Treasure Generator Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG News O.G.R.E. - View Generator

Loading...Loading...
Mundane Treasure Generator
Category: Treasure/Items

Views: 21246
Overall Rating:7
Description
Mundane (non-magical) treasure: trade goods, objects d'art, etc. Whether your treasure hoard contains a new-looking copper figurine depicting the ship The Lady of Berpool, a big steel bracelet with a cuddly dragon motif, a flawless ebony needle, or a shabby copy of Archbishop Copperbane the Trifold's Planar Encyclopedia of Numinous Alchemy, you'll be sure to find a wide variety of non-magical trinkets and items!
Generator Reference
Copy this to use in another generator or table

You must be logged in to run generators!

Comments:

by Mistwell on 2013-09-13 16:41:07

This is great. Is there any way you could post the code to this, as an example of how a treasure generator can be written in OGRE?
by Morrus on 2013-10-19 20:15:45

Dang, we really need notifications of replies these things. You posted that over a month ago; my apologies.

So this one is really short; it calls on others which call on still others in a bunch of branches (which is why it's probably hard to post the code to it all). Above, it's literally just this:

a {Morrus(general_extraneous_item_descripton)} {Morrus(mundane_treasure)} [{Morrus(item_values)}]

I should look into permissions to allow folks to view but not modify code; but there's so many things waiting to be done on this!
by DMMike on 2015-05-01 02:07:43

A big bag of lemons? That's my treasure? This is actually a really good generator for generating things more interesting than coins.
by ladyvalmar on 2017-12-20 15:40:57

Thank you for making this. It is really helping me immensely in my home brew 5e campaign.
by ladyvalmar on 2017-12-20 15:41:02

Thank you for making this. It is really helping me immensely in my home brew 5e campaign.
by ladyvalmar on 2017-12-20 15:41:12

by ladyvalmar on 2017-12-20 15:41:12

by ladyvalmar on 2017-12-20 15:41:13

You must be a member to leave a comment.