SANTIAGO Alien Race Generator Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG News O.G.R.E. - View Generator

Loading...Loading...
SANTIAGO Alien Race Generator
Category: Pathfinder

Views: 9076
Overall Rating:8
Description
There are thousands of alien races spread across the galaxy. Many were absorbed into the Democracy long ago, but some races remain independent - or, worse, hostile to humanity. The number of alien variations is almost infinite - if you can imagine it, it exists somewhere in the galaxy. Use this generator to create a unique alien race for use in the SANTIAGO adventure path for Pathfinder. This generator contains additional traits not found in the SANTIAGO player's guide. A species' class (not character class) is a number which represents in Democracy files how 'alien' a species is as compared to a human. Most are within the 1-3 range; it is very rare to encounter anything higher, though the scale does go up to 6.
Generator Reference
Copy this to use in another generator or table

You must be logged in to run generators!

Comments:

by Wraith Form on 2013-10-15 18:30:22

REALLY cool, but out of 11 randomly generated results, I had at least FIVE (5!) that had hooves and "are descended from a creature similar to Earth's horse".

A bit overkill on that one.
by Wraith Form on 2013-10-15 18:39:39

See, now this is better. The most terrifying IT department you'll ever encounter...

YOOCHA

The black, fearsome Yoocha originate from Barieumus III but are most commonly seen in the Cornelius Cluster. They prefer a temperate climate and a terrestrial atmosphere. The Yoocha's native government is an oligarchy and is a fully fledged member of the Democracy.

Yoocha are strong, and are known for their computer hardware.

Ability Scores: Strength +2
Size: Medium
Average Weight: 307.5 lbs.
Average Height: 72 inches.
Speed: 30 ft.
Languages: Yoocha begin play speaking Terran and Yoocha. Yoocha with high intelligence can choose from the following planetary languages: Nelson XVII, Seabright, Belore, Declan IV, and Praeteep IV.

Gorilla: Yoocha have inhumanly large muscles. Yoocha can wield weapons up to one size larger without penalty.

Fearsome: Yoocha have dangerous looking fangs. They gain Skill Focus (Intimidate) and a +2 racial bonus to Intimidate checks.
by Morrus on 2013-10-15 19:01:19

Glad you like it! As more alien traits are added, the chance of you seeing them repeated will lessen. I've just added a typical names entry, too.
by Morrus on 2013-10-15 19:43:54

I've just had it calculate BMi from average height and weight to describe the height and build of the race in comparison to humans. I quite like that little feature!
by Morrus on 2013-10-17 21:24:18

Still working in some of the grammar logic near the beginning. Some sentences can come out very clumsy.
by Morrus on 2013-10-19 11:27:37

Now has a typical member of the race as a monster statblock. It's not perfect yet - it's not assigning creature type correctly all the time, and doesn't do feats or skills. But it's getting there!
by Morrus on 2013-10-19 11:36:19

Ah, I think I got the creature types and subtypes assigning correctly!

You must be a member to leave a comment.