argh. I screwed up the tag and the board hangs when I try to edit. Saktouk Bekloric
Ariel Esimae is ready for approval for 4th level.
Holphin Halicarnassus is ready for 2nd level.
don't know if everyone missed it because it was at the bottom of the last page, but Veniarus Toliar is ready for 2nd level pending a judges review.
Reviewing Veniarus Toliar:
1) Favored class bonus: You hadn't specified, so I bumped the same as last time, raising your Evo Point bonus to 0.50.
2) Top line of the skills section had not been updated. Corrected.
3) Linguistics is a 5, not 4. Corrected.
4) You have 2 gp worth of unaccounted for expenditures. Most likely these were rations. In the future, please keep track of "Used or consumed" items.
5) The eidolon's HP are 20. 10+8+2 from Con.
6) The eidolon's BAB is 2, CMD is 5, CMD 17. All corrected.
7) A secondary bite is d6+ half STR bonus or d6+1.
8) The total skill points for the eidolon had not been updated from 4 to 8. Corrected.
9) The eidolon cannot spend skill points on fly until he has a way to do it naturally or by daily spell use. So, you need to move the skill point in fly to another skill.
10) The only things that do not change on the eidolon are body form, feats and skill choices. So, in the level tracking, only feats and skill choices need to be tracked.
So, add a section of "Used items", listing 2 gp worth of stuff there, and move the skill point out of fly, and you are all set. Since those are trivial, I APPROVE Veniarus for second level.
made the corrections you mentioned Satin Knights.
Reviewing Tahn Statful:
1) Saves for a third level cleric are 3, 1, 3, and you had 3, 1, 2. Adjusted.
2) I did a bit of reformatting to remove scroll bars from the class features, traits, feats and a few other places. I slid the picture to the right, shrinking it slightly to get a good fit.
3) Climb is 1, not 0. Fixed.
4) Your weight carried went up from 40 to 43 pounds. Fixed.
5) You have 53 gp of items that were used or destroyed that are not on the character sheet. Likely this was a healing potion and some small item. I added a "Used or Destroyed Items" section and listed the discrepancy there. If it was a healing potion or a couple of scrolls, please adjust that section accordingly.
6) "Sold chain shirt back for half cost". Here in LPF, selling items back is at full price, in order to make things easier for accounting. So, you can adjust that, and wipe away most of the unaccounted for issue from #5.
#5 and #6 need to be tweeked. But, since the financial discrepancy is minor, I APPROVE Tahn Staful for third level.
Reviewing Saktouk Bekloric:
1) I marked a couple of the alternate racial features with the ones they replaced.
Well, that was a short list. I APPROVE Saktouk for second level.
Reviewing Ariel Esimae:
1) HP: You had the correct total of 30, but had not bumped the amount from CON from 3 to 4. Fixed.
2) Channel Energy DC went up via leveling to 14. Fixed.
3) Your expenditures are low by 50 gp, so you probably used the potion of CLW and did not record it as being consumed. (needs attending)
4) The top says "mid adventure", but the character sheet doesn't have which adventure you are currently in. Please add the adventure and link.
#3 and 4 need to be attended to, but neither are major, so I APPROVE Ariel for fourth level.
Reviewing Holphin Halicarnassus:
1) a bit of reformatting to remove a couple side to side scroll bars.
Eh, that's it. I APPROVE Holphin for second level.
Can you please look again? I changed my mind on the ability score and switched it to Strength instead. The Wisdom did not change anything, but the strength affected several things.
I forgot to add the CLW potion from her first adventure into my inventory, that should explain the diff in finances.
Ariel's second pass:
Done. I added that the bonus skill point was chosen four times on the favored class line, and removed some trailing blanks to remove a scroll bar. The point into Strength was better. It could have also gone into Charisma. Probably next time for bumping that one.
Ausk is ready for leveling. The money totals will still be a bit off because I have not had a chance to go back and figure out what consumables I used in earlier adventures.
Pari Kalikasan is submitted for his Level 5 review.
Thuvian_Darklight is ready for level 2 review.
1) You took Con for the fourth level ability increase, but then didn't actually bump the number. Fixed.
2) With barbarian in the mix, I added a Raging Stats block, because more than half of the values change.
3) On the HP line, cosmetic change of 'Feat' to 'Toughness'.
4) On the weapons block, precomputed the Raging stats as well.
5) I reformatted several blocks to remove the side to side scroll bars.
6) You don't have a link or numbers for XP or GP from your latest adventure. Please add that info, even if you have to mark it with (midgame estimate).
Pending #6, I approve Ausk for fourth level.
Edit: I followed Pari's info to find the number and link for #6. PM has you entering at 4001, but you were at 4021. So, your total XP as of Oct 6 is 6754.
1) I substituted a few values for their Misc placeholders. Rapscallion was one, Size was another. Str or Dex for Ability.
2) The flat footed AC had the correct total, but it looked like the armor had not been updated since you purchased the Leaf Armor, and was taking a size bonus twice by size and again by misc. Adjusted.
3) Since Frigid Touch is a Ultimate Magic spell that is not Magus, it hasn't been approved yet. You and I both need to work on getting that part done.
4) Since you are a small character, your carrying capacity is 3/4 of normal. Adjusted. You are still within your limit. Pari's total carried had not been updated in a while either. Corrected. Added Tagaiwi's capacity which is 1.5 times normal due to being four legged.
5) The finances are within 11.49 gp, so I am going to call that close enough.
I APPROVE Pari Kalikasan and Tagaiwi for fifth level.
Garnet Sharnhearth is ready to level up to level 4.
Equipment and finances are not yet updated, waiting for the end of Daggers at Midnight.
Quillian Barthony is ready for level 2 inspection.
I APPROVED Garnet, but I think you should link the opening post of Daggers at Midnight and record something about the lid-adventure XP awards. That way if another Judge approves the next level you will be good to go.