Global Homebrewers Alliance

Global Homebrewers Alliance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Reveille
    Reveille
    Okay, so how do I start the forum?
  2. Reveille
    Reveille
    Just to let everyone know, my Reveille's Roleplayers group has changed its name to Tale of the Twin Suns and is now a public group.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/group.php?groupid=11
  3. Appleseeth
    Appleseeth
    Hey, just wondering what happened to our forum. Does anybody know, or is it simply lost to the sands of time now?
  4. MadBrewLabs
    MadBrewLabs
    Here is another member! I am currently making a homebrew steampunk world I have dubbed The Dead Wastes as well as developing a rank-based d20 ruleset I call Echelon. Now to check out everyone's stuff!
  5. Ishmayl
    Ishmayl
    My homebrew is called Memory Fading, almost all aspects of the setting are 100% homebrew. It is posted on the wiki on my gaming site, the Campaign Builders' Guild.
  6. Appleseeth
    Appleseeth
    Here's a bit of a discussion starter: How do you guys handle new characters/replacing dead characters/characters that were missing from one session, only to return the next, in the middle of an adventure/dungeon?
  7. The Empire
    The Empire
    I had started an on line game but people didn’t post so it went cuput. Any way here is a link it started out in a different system and then I converted it over to 3.5. So I had to do a lot of modifying to make it work. In the end I liked it more. All the other games that I have done any thing with I have had to change. When I was younger I had written a game system but in hind sight it wasn’t what I wanted I have thought of writhing gone agene I own a lot of systems some times it is easer to find something close to what you want.
  8. Andrew D. Gable
    Andrew D. Gable
    In 3e, my campaign world underwent many reboots. Then 4e came out and I had a reason for yet another reboot. So here's its newest guise, Apocrypha:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/blogs/andrew-d-gable/
  9. sappire07
    sappire07
    hi all im new to posting on enworld and im thinking of homebrewing a campaign setting. i will post more details later im still thinking through a couple of things.
  10. gmikeyg
    gmikeyg
    Hi all,

I am new here, and an avid homebrewer. Both beers and worlds. I currently have an oldskool game using Earthdawn rule that gets played a couple times a year (when old friends come back to town), in a completely homebrewed world. We routinely create unique classes and races additionally. We are good at developing robust skill trees, and flavorful stuff.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12