Welcome

Welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. pawsplay
    pawsplay
    I'm for it. In fact, I was about to start a thread inviting people to gab about any projects they have going on currently. Community projects would be a logical outgrowth.
  2. jreyst
    jreyst
    I've wanted to try to rally enough people together to work on a community maintained fork of the Pathfinder rules for some time but have been fairly unsuccessful in my efforts. If others here are interested in doing so I'd love to hash out ideas and such.
  3. pawsplay
    pawsplay
    Why not start a thread, put out some of your ideas, and see if anyone else is thinking in a similar direction?
  4. Walking Dad
    Walking Dad
    Hey jrevst, I said I was interested (in your thread)
  5. jreyst
    jreyst
    WalkingDad: I can't find your response...
  6. Walking Dad
    Walking Dad
    I'm sure I wrote one... and I'm still interested!
  7. jreyst
    jreyst
    I've started work on a Pathfinder "spin-off" at https://sites.google.com/site/d20openrpg/

Anyone interested in collaborating/contributing/whatever, please email me at jreyst@gmail.com
  8. Walking Dad
    Walking Dad
    Interested and sent you a mail. Have you a forum or site for discussions or would this be by mail only?
  9. jreyst
    jreyst
    We've got a Google Group set up for discussions as well as a bunch of shared Google Docs. I *think* I responded to your email (will confirm momentarily.) If anyone else is interested in getting involved with this I'd love to hear from you.

I may be mistaken but this may be the ONLY 100% community maintained complete d20-based game system.

Personally I think this has *vast* potential. We just need to have a solid core of leaders who will guide it to fruition.
  10. Mark CMG
    Mark CMG
    Just saying "Hello" to everyone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12