Anyone out there?

Anyone out there?

1. PillBox
    PillBox
    Seems very quiet around this area!
  2. Joachim Pieper
    Joachim Pieper
    All part of the rural charm...

I'm looking for a game in Harrogate, really. Any takers?
  3. BlindGeekUK
    BlindGeekUK
    I'm running a game in Otley, and i'm struggling to get players on a regular basis, so was thinking of switching over to delve style games on say a monthly basis.
  4. Ericanilaru
    Ericanilaru
    I'm in a group in York, just barely enough players for a monthly game, more players always welcome. Usually 2nd Sat in any given month, may manage greater frequency with more players / GMs. Msg me if anyone interested
  5. Wildean
    Wildean
    I'm in Leeds. I used to roleplay quite regularly, but groups fragmented and dispersed. It's been a while now, so I'm probably a little rusty.
    I'm available most weekends, and would be most interested to join a group if one was available.
  6. dalelees
    dalelees
    I'm in Addingham so I could make it to BlindGeeks game -if its still on.
  7. BlindGeekUK
    BlindGeekUK
    My home group still plays infrequently, and I was running D&D Encounters in Otley for a while, but again, numbers were inconsistent.
    I run games at Travelling Man Leeds every monday night, and run games days there
    I also am looking to start running stuff at Travelling Man York, starting on 11th Aug with a Dark Sun chapter 1 catchup game, and the Dark Sun games day on the 21st August
  8. cookietripper
    cookietripper
    In Leeds, West Yorkshire - looking to scratch that RPG gaming itch oncemore!
    Looking to join an existing 3.5 FR game, either ongoing or new group.
    If your intrested just reply or PM me.
    Regards - CKTPR