A Thread for all those old and new to say hello!

A Thread for all those old and new to say hello!

1. Rathan
    Rathan
    Just thought I'd offer a place for those of you interested to post and say hello and introduce yourselves.... I'm Rathan... a.k.a Josh and would like to welcome and thank you all for joining my group in hopes to rebuild a game I have fond and happy memories playing!

- Josh
  2. Rathan
    Rathan
    testing to see if people can actually reply to these heh....
  3. Ciaran
    Ciaran
    Welcome back, Rathan!

I am Ciaran, aka Eric, and I WILL DESTROY YOU with my Nine Tigers Leaping Kick!
  4. Rathan
    Rathan
    good to see you again ciaran..... welcome back to the old group gone new again
  5. Seonaid
    Seonaid
    W00t!
  6. Phoenix8008
    Phoenix8008
    Hello again, everyone. Nikodemus is back in the house! I'm here with the hope that this once great game might live on again. I'll be reading the other threads and catching up on the new proposed rules before posting some more tomorrow probably.
  7. Phoenix8008
    Phoenix8008
    So, I've read all there is below and see that there hasn't been much activity in the last few days. Anybody actually interested in trying to get this going again?
  8. Rathan
    Rathan
    *sighs softly* I had backing... people were posting in the threads in General RPG Discussions and such... and then.. it just died off again... no matter how much I try I Just CAN'T get any real backing for it anymore.... I should just learn to let sleeping dogs lie....