Testing

Testing

1. slobster
    slobster
    Just a test post to see how these campaign threads work, and what (if anything) we might use them for. Seems like an OOC and IC thread are all we need, but it's here, so . . .
  2. fermuch
    fermuch
    It looks pretty cool! What do you mean with OOC and IC?
  3. slobster
    slobster
    Quote Originally Posted by fermuch
    It looks pretty cool! What do you mean with OOC and IC?
    Sorry, a little acronym action there! OOC stands for "Out Of Character". The thread I have up right now will be our OOC thread, and it's where we talk about the game or whatever else as ourselves. If you have rules problems or something you talk about it OOC.

IC stands for "In Character". Most of the game action happens there. I'll describe a situation, then you say how you respond. Then the player characters interact with each other and describe their actions, while I respond whenever I need to and keep the game going. In a way, the IC thread becomes the ongoing log of what is happening in the game. Anything that you type here either describes what your character is doing or is an actual, in-character quote that your character says.

You'll get the hang of it quickly, as soon as we get started. And I hope that is soon!
  4. nicolas.carrillos
    nicolas.carrillos
    Great, sounds quite clear to me. Can't wait to begin the play test