DnD 3.5 DM ad-lib campaign - EN World: RPG News & Reviews

DnD 3.5 DM ad-lib campaign

A World Like None Other:

Temporal Rifts have been plaguing the land for months now, and it has become clear that something out of the ordinary is going on... People disappearing, reappearing seconds or even months later.... No one is sure how it started, but it may not be the best time to be holding on to a loved one.

--

This is a mini project I've been putting off for awhile. I am going to ad lib an entire adventure starting from 1st level, aiming to around level 13.. or higher, depending on how often we play and how hard the PC's work.

Voice chat required, camera optional.

Basic Info about me-

DM'd multiple campaigns from 1st level to epic levels, from my own world, online resources, and even some content borrowed from friends. Started with AD&D, and played through 3 and 3.5, stopping there once I realized I wasn't liking any of the newer content. I'm generally available on weekday evenings, and most weekends, though I do work and have other obligations.

Basic info about character gen-

This is going to be a challenging campaign, so most anything (besides psionics) is a go. Run it by me first, and I will give you a yes or no. Anything from the Core rulebooks and the Magic Item Compendium are allowed, and may be used without asking (though you ARE starting at level 1, so I don't think it'll be an issue about magic items). Stats go as follow: 3d6, reroll lowest or reroll all 3 (once per stat), and reroll the lowest 2 stats. keep whichever is higher. Basic starting package with maxed starting gold for your class. Every character starts with some bonus, depending on class and stats. This may range from an increase in hit points, to additional spells per day/known, to additional to hit, etc.

House rules-

vampires. I'll have to type up how they have been changed. its a LOT.
natural 20's and 1's. % roll for effect. fun little aspect ;)
XP gain is completely ad lib. you may level every session or every 30 sessions.
temporal rifts explain temporary disappearances of PC's (and NPC's), so sessions WILL GO ON

Looking for a min of 2 players, max of 8.
Recommend: 1 player that can heal, 1 arcane spell caster.

Upcoming Events for the Next 30 Day(s)
This community currently has no upcoming events within the next 30 days. It's feeling sad and lonely. Why not schedule something?

This campaign does not have any discussions yet. Please talk to it.