Campaign World: The World of Greyhawk
Rule System: 3.5
This particular campaign consists of some of the greatest modules ever printed for D&D including the original Slave Lord modules (A1-A4), Against the Giants (G1-G3), Descent into the Depths of the Earth (D1-D2), Vault of he Drow (D3), and Q1 (Queen of the Demonweb Pits). Along the way we use several other classic modules to "fill in the gaps" between levels and plot; The Lost City (B4), Castle Amber (X2), White Plume Mountain (S2), and to end the campaign The Tomb of Horrors (S1).
The characters are a diverse group of individuals whom have all been thrown together by fate.
Hailing from different regions within the Kingdom of Keoland our heroes will forge a strong friendship in the face of adversity.
Our campaign begins with individual stories setting up each of the character's backgrounds and the individual reasons that find them in the port city of Gradsul aboard the merchant vessel "The Midnight Moon".
The heroes consist of;
- Gell Raith and Dench Barkfist: Identical twin Half-Orcs raised in a temple of Heironeous. Gell is a rogue who follows the ways of the god Dalt while his brother Dench is a monk who follows the teachings of Heironeous.
- The Vice-Baronet Sir Armidius Montose of Keoland: A Human (Suloise/Oeridian) paladin of the righteous god Heironeous.
- Kentos Zenton Human (Baklunish) barbarian/fighter worshiper of St. Cuthbert.
- Thayamor Rhys wood elf cleric of Corellon Larethain.
- Galena Wilenwine high elf ranger/fighter worshiper of Sehainine Monbow.
MIA & RIP...
- Wildberry: A Human (Rhennee) rogue worshiper of the goddess Geshtai. Wildberry was lost due to her own hyper-activeness. She left the group to explore on her own in the Lost City and fell prey to a room trap and was drowned / suffocated when the room filled with sand.
- Andoven Shortankard: Rock Gnome illusionist and worshiper of Garl Glitterold. Andoven was lost when he went off to find Wildberry. He was never found and is thought to have fallen to the hallucinogenic food-stuff of the local Cynidicean people native to the Lost City.
- Dunesbeer Hammersmith: A Human fighter who follows the mighty god Kord. At first thought killed by poisoned food in Castle Amber his spirit was reunited with his body. He has stayed behind to rally the Keolandish people into battling the forces of the Slave Lords.
- Tharyl Angudrim Malrah: Wood Elf ranger whose religious loyalty is divided between Ehlonna and Kurell. After being turned to stone in Castle Amber the statue that was once his body was shattered into dust leaving no body for his spirit to return to after the events of Castle Amber came to a close.
- Maglynn Tavain Ariali: Wood Elf druidess of Obad-Hi. She was murdered by an orc assassin in a temple of Gruumsh while battling the Slave Lords.
- Brewhop Palelager: Mountain Dwarf cleric of the god Pelor. He was murdered by an orc assassin in a temple of Gruumsh while battling the Slave Lords.
- Rion and Leilani Laethala,High Elf wizard and bard worshipers of Boccob were murdered by an orc assassin in a temple of Gruumsh while battling the Slave Lords.
- Raitheos Moonshadow: Half-Elf wizard (evoker) loyal to the teachings of the god of magic, Boccob Last seen being carried off by a bloody and enraged carnivorous ape at the Stockade of the Slave Lords.
You can follow the on-going adventures of these characters at our Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/groups/nycdnd/