Campaign World: The World of Greyhawk
Rule System: 3.5
This particular campaign consists of some of the greatest modules ever printed for D&D including the original Slave Lord modules (A1-A4), Against the Giants (G1-G3), Descent into the Depths of the Earth (D1-D2), Vault of he Drow (D3), and Q1 (Queen of the Demonweb Pits). Along the way we use several othe classic modules to "fill in the gaps" between levels and plot; The Lost City (B4), Castle Amber (X2), White Plume Mountain (S2), and to end the campaign The Tomb of Horrors (S1).
The characters are a diverse group of individuals whom have all been thrown together by fate.
Hailing from different regions within the Kingdom of Keoland our heroes will forge a strong friendship in the face of adversity.
Our campaign begins with individual stories setting up each of the character's backgrounds and the individual reasons that find them in the port city of Gradsul aboard the merchant vessel "The Midnight Moon".
The heroes consist of;
- Gell Raith and Dench Barkfist: Identical twin Half-Orcs raised in a temple of Heironeous. Gell is a rogue who follows the ways of the god Dalt while his brother Dench is a monk who follows the teachings of Heironeous.
- The Vice-Baronet Sir Armidius Montose: A Human (Suloise/Oeridian) paladin of the righteous god Heironeous.
- Dunesbeer Hammersmith: A Human fighter who follows the mighty god Kord.
- Maglynn Tavain Ariali: Wood Elf druidess of Obad-Hi
- Tharyl Angudrim Malrah: Wood Elf ranger whose religious loyalty is divided between Ehlonna and Kurell.
- Raitheos Moonshadow: Half-Elf wizard (evoker) loyal to the teachings of the god of magic, Boccob
- Brewhop Palelager: Mountain Dwarf cleric of the god Pelor.
LOST BUT OT FORGOTTEN...
- Wildberry: A Human (Rhennee) rogue worshiper of the goddess Geshtai. Wildberry was lost due to her own hyper-activeness. She left the group to explore on her own and fell prey to a room trap and was drowned / suffocated when the room filled with sand.
- Andoven Shortankard: Rock Gnome illusionist and worshiper of Garl Glitterold. Andoven was lost when he went off to find Wildberry. He was never found and is thought to hav fallen to the hallucinogenic food-stuff of the local Cynidicean people native to the Lost City.
You can follow the on-going adventures of these characters at our Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/groups/nycdnd/