Dragonlands - EN World: RPG News & Reviews

Dragonlands (Moderated Community)

"[i]Dragons - beautiful, powerful... and bloody deadly too. Better kill every last one of them if you ask me.[/i]"
- Rashida Zirilan, a Harrower

Dragonlands is a campaign that focuses on exactly one type of enemy: dragons. Oh, and kobolds. There's always kobolds. It is about a rugged land in which the reptilian beasts roam as kings and man is forced to hide or stand tall and prepare himself for death. Surprisingly many choose the latter and join together in organizations like the Harrowers, the Knights of Wing or the Academy of Slaughter. No matter what, anyone who sympathizes with the beasts is a beast and ought to be put out. Many do - and that makes the enemies also include pariahs like Dragon Shamans and Dragonfire Disciples and cults of dragons. When your worst enemy can walk among you unseen and is powerful enough to destroy a city on a whim, you must stand united. Breaching this ultimatum is the worst crime possible and there will be no mercy for dragon sympathizers.

Can mankind stand together against beasts as ancient as time and both more intelligent and powerful than any single person? Or will they be torn apart by fear and strife and forced back in the tunnels from whence they should never have raised their heads?

Dragonlands allows only one race: humans. While true power against the dragons is held by casters, the world is somewhat primitive and martial power is held in high regard. Numbers is the only true advantage mankind has over its scaly enemies and they are put into good use. Affiliations are an important part of the campaign since they represent this united front.

Upcoming Events for the Next 30 Day(s)
This community currently has no upcoming events within the next 30 days. It's feeling sad and lonely. Why not schedule something?

This campaign does not have any discussions yet. Please talk to it.