ENnies
  • ENnies

Hello everyone, Darryl here with help me help me we went from no news to too much news and I don’t know what to do! Gen Con, Diana Jones, ENnies, highly anticipated products released, all new products and licenses announced, it’s just too much!

NOTE -- THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER. Tonight at Gen Con, live at 8:00 PM EDT (1am GMT) at the Union Station, Indianapolis, Stacy Dellorfano will host the 17th Annual Gen Con EN World RPG Awards! You can watch it live on YouTube! Thousands of people voted on this year's nominations - who will win? Tune in tonight to find out live! Not that the video channel will not be active until the ceremony begins at 8pm. If you're at Indy, of course, you are welcome to the ceremony. It's free - no tickets needed, and there's a bar which opens an hour or so earlier!

With the ENnie Awards coming up at Gen Con soon, and voting fully underway, I thought another look at the various nominations was in order. So, once again, I've chosen to delve into certain categories and pick something to highlight while pointing out some other entries in the same field. This week, it's the Judges Spotlight Winners, Best Family Game, Best RPG Related Product, Best Art, Cover, and Product of the Year.

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! D&D Beyond launch date and pricing information finally announced (and it’s not that bad all things considered), this year’s Spiel des Jahres winners announced, Privateer Press launches a new miniature subscription box service, WizKids steps on the toes of Penny Arcade, and more!

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! Gen Con sells out, but doesn’t, but kinda does, but you can still get in. ENnie Award voting opens and find out who’ll be telling us the winners! Dice Tower Award winners announced! Star Trek Adventures released in digital format! An update on HyperRPG’s copyright claims and the HUGE legal quagmire it was a part of! And more!

It's time to vote in the 2017 Gen Con EN World RPG Awards! The voting booth is now open. You can vote on one, some, or all of the categories, selecting from the presented nominees. For more information on the nominees, click here. The voting booth will remain open for ten days, closing on July 21st. The ENnies Award Winners will be announced live at Gen Con on Friday, August 18th in an awards ceremony hosted by Stacy Dellorfano.

We are excited to announce Stacy Dellorfano as the Mistress of Ceremonies for the 2017 ENnie Awards. A long time gamer, Stacy is the founder of ConTessa, the ENnie Award winning organization that seeks to change the face of gaming through an innovative convention-within-a-convention program run entirely by women and minorities, and open to attendance by all. Using the power of positive representation, ConTessa has been inspiring leaders and creators for nearly five years. In addition, Stacy writes and directs games and adventures with the most recent addition being the completion of the 3rd printing of Swords & Wizardry, revisioned by a design team comprised entirely of women. We hope you are able to join us for the ENnie award ceremony on Friday, August 18th at 8pm!

Hey, guess what? They've announced the ENnie Award Nominees this week, so I made the Picks all about them as a celebration! I am particularly thrilled to see so many diverse products on that list, and some serious contenders that don't necessarily represent the "folks who always win." I've enjoyed looking through all of this and picking out some products you should definitely take an interest in. I'll probably use the ENnies for some future Theme Weeks as we go, as well.

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! Did anyone here mention the ENnie Nominations were announced yet? The 2018 Judge Applications are open as well! There’s also news for another Magic: The Gathering/Dungeons & Dragons crossover, Cubicle 7’s loss is Why Not Games’s gain, Dresden Files Accelerated damaged units will be replaced, Emerald City’s volunteer lawsuit settled, and much more!

It's that time of year again - the time where we announce the year's nominees for the Gen Con EN World RPG Awards! The judges have deliberated, and selected their nominees for each of the below categories. Congratulations go to all of the 2017 ENnie Award Nominees. Public voting will take place this year from July 11th - July 21st, and the awards will be presented as always at Gen Con!
    Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast