Pathfinder RPG
  • Pathfinder RPG

Wecome back to this weeks rundown of the new releases that will be hitting game this stores this week, as well as a look at some of the recent PDF releases from the last seven days! Green Ronin's Modern AGE Basic Rulebook leads the electronic releases whilst Mongoose's mega Great Rift Box Set for Traveller should be hitting your local game store shelves this week ! For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Paizo gives us a glimpse at how conditions work in the upcoming Pathfinder 2nd Edition (which is now just a few weeks away from its Gen Con playtest launch!).

It's here! In our pilot episode, we stumble around trying to find our feet, and somehow our sound engineer Darryl manages to find some useable content and turn it into a podcast! In this episode we discuss what caught our eyes this week, Morrus has a go on Pathfinder 2nd Edition at UK Games Expo, we play our world famous game "Guess what this Kickstarter is about by just hearing the title and nothing else", and cover some recent new releases. We also answer a couple of listener questions about GM screens and Session Zeros. Or Sessions Zero. One of those.

The Orr Group - the company behind the popular Roll20 virtual tabletop - has just released its Quarter 1 2018 user stats. D&D has increased its share yet again, with a 3% increase, with Pathfinder dropping by about 2%. Starfinder holds steady in 11th places and there's a big bump for Call of Cthulhu. The Q1 report was a bit late, so the Q2 report will be coming very soon, too.

A bit of a quiet week on the RPG new releases front in stores, but it's certainly made up for digitally with a host of interesting releases! On the board game side of things we also see a new Warhammer 40,000 race game released, by Devir, called Gretchinz!

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week's gaming news! New Dungeons & Dragons books announced, a hands-on preview of Pathfinder 2nd Edition, a big preview of Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000AD, new products from Fantasy Flight and Green Ronin, and more!

It's another Tuesday, which means another look at the previous night's Pathfinder 2nd Edition preview! There's only a couple of month to go until the full playtest rules are released (I have the hardcover on pre-order). Until then, Paizo continue with their twice-weekly glimpses into the ruleset - and this time we look at skills!

This past weekend I was at UK Games Expo in Birmingham. The main reason for my visit was to try out this newfangled Pathfinder 2 thing... and I'm glad I did! Here's my report!

We have a host of Paizo releases for Pathfinder and Starfinder hitting stores this week, including the latest Adventure Path #130, City in the Lion's Eye, in the War of the Crown series. We also have a lot of great PDFs released in the last week, including Eriador Adventures for Adventures in Middle-earth.

The golem marches on, my friends, which means itís time for the latest PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP! The fine folks in Redmond continue to show no sign of pulling their support for the Pathfinder we know and love, even as they ramp up production on teasers for Starfinder and Pathfinder 2nd Edition, so thereís plenty of Adventure Path, Player Companion, and Campaign Setting material to explore! Letís get to it!

This week will see copies of Mordenkainenís Tome of Foes start appearing in stores. The week will also bring stores the new Genesys setting, Realms of Terrinoth, which has already been a best seller in electronic format.

I came home from running some errands recently, and I was greeted at my doorstep by a door stop of a box, the recently Kickstarted game of Munchkin Starfinder from Steve Jackson Games. There was a lot to see in the box, so let's take a look.

Over the weekend, Paizo posted two new Pathfinder 2nd Edition blogs. The first looks at backgrounds, with three examples (Blacksmith, Street Urchin, Pathfinder Hopeful); and the second looks at monsters and the way they are built in the new edition of the game.

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we also take a look at a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

This week's crop of tabletop roleplaying crowdfunding projects include books for 5th Edition, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds and Call of Cthulhu as well as a brand new RPG from Renegade Game Studios and the innovative Battle Mat Books.

It was a long bank holiday weekend here in the UK, and I sent most of it in the (rare) sun eating BBQ; there were two big Pathfinder 2 blog posts which went up in the meantime. The first dealt with armour and shields; the other was our first look at the new Paladin class!

Welcome back to this week's rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores over the next seven days, as well as a look back at some of the PDF releases from the last week. RPG-wise we have books/PDFs for 5th Edition, Pathfinder, Starfinder and Mindjammer among others. We also see a new expansion for the D&D card game Dragonfire come out, as well as a wealth of other games. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Paizo has a new Pathfinder 2nd Edition blog up, and this time we're taking a look at weapons! We find out about the Simple/Martial/Exotic scale, weapon traits, critical specialization, weapon groups, and weapon quality.

Welcome back to this weeks rundowns of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week, along with a look back at some of the RPG PDFs that were released over the past week. Cubicle 7 have new offerings for both The One Ring and Adventures in Middle-earth whilst Paizo bring us a selection of Pathfinder and Starfinder releases. Ulisses has been busy, revealing a number of new products for The Dark Eye as well as a new Torg accessory, plus we get to see the retail release of Threadbare which is a personal favorite. We look at a lot of 5th Edition PDFs this week, including the 5th edition sci-fi rules book Esper Genesis. In addition we also look at the new boardgames, wargames, miniatures and CCGs hitting stores this coming week. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

There's a new Paizo blog up about the way deities and domains work in Pathfinder 2nd Edition. It shows how deities are described, with the example deity Shelyn, along with new domains and domain powers.
    Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast