Rage of Demons/Out of the Abyss
  • Rage of Demons/Out of the Abyss

[Promoted thread] As we know Rage of Demons is coming in a few months, along with the Adventure Out of the Abyss. Demons and their rulers are always been iconic villains in D&D. So I have decided to give a description of all the known Demon Lords that will appear in Out of the Abyss.  ...READ MORE

Out of the Abyss has been available for pre-order on Amazon for a while. John Carney pointed out to me that the product description is a little longer than the sentence that was there when I last looked at it back in May. The pre-order price seems to have dropped to $34.33, too, down from $49.95. The 256 page hardcover is due for release September 15th, 2015, and was produced for WotC by Green Ronin Publishing.
     ...READ MORE

Both Amazon and Barnes & Noble both now allow you to pre-order Out of the Abyss for $49.96. Both have the already-confirmed release date of September 15th, 2015. Out of the Abyss is the seventh studio album released by the band Manilla Road. Oh, it's also the upcoming hardcover adventure, part of the Rage of Demons storyline, produced for WotC by Green Ronin. "The demon lords have been summoned from the Abyss and players must descend into the Underdark with the iconic hero Drizzt Do’Urden to stop the chaos before it threatens the surface." (thanks to Charles Akins for the scoop).
     ...READ MORE

Take a peek at some of the art from D&D's upcoming Rage of Demons storyline. This art is by Richard Whitters, who is the art director for D&D and used to work as a concept artist for Magic: the Gathering. WotC's Chris Perkins has indicated that one of the influences on Rage of Demons was Alice in Wonderland, and I think the influence is clear when you look at the characters below.
     ...READ MORE

Were you hoping to see the cover of the upcoming adventure, Out of the Abyss, which is coming later this year from Green Ronin and WotC as part of the Rage of Demons storyline? Of course you were! Well, here it is, in all its demonic, abyssal, Demogorgon glory.
     ...READ MORE

Following Elemental Evil this fall, Rage of Demons will launch a new storyline featuring Drizzt Do'Urden, the Underdark, and various demon lords from the Abyss including old favourites like Demogorgon, Orcus and Graz’zt. This will feature on tabletop, console, and PC. "The demon lords have been summoned from the Abyss and players must descend into the Underdark with the iconic hero Drizzt Do’Urden to stop the chaos before it threatens the surface." It begins with the adventure Out of the Abyss, which releases on September 15th for $49.95, and is being designed for WotC by Green Ronin Publishing. (Thanks to Charles Akins for that last scoop!)
     ...READ MORE

This is a list of upcoming D&D 5th Edition products. It's fairly brief for ease of use. Prices are MSRP, but the actual prices at some outlets may vary. Release dates are official street dates, although non-preferred stores have their release delayed by 11 days. I haven't included miniatures for the moment, nor does it (generally) include licensed products from third parties.  ...READ MORE
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12