Shadowrun
  • Shadowrun

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we’re also now listing a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! Game companies come to the aid of hurricane victims once again, Fantasy Flight announces details for two games, Modiphius releases pre-order info for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, Games Workshop releases their annual fiscal report, and more!

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we’re also now listing a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! An early preview season for M:TG due to a theft, a new Shadowrun video game may be on the horizon, BattleTech gets a YA fiction series, an updated Empyrea announcement, and more!

Role-playing games as inspiration for modern media is nothing new -- White Wolf was far ahead of the curve with its World of Darkness setting featuring a nightmarish blend of vampires and werewolves, and now Dungeons & Dragons is having a moment with a rich variety of fantasy-themed media. So perhaps it's not surprising that a combination of the two has arrived from Netflix titled Bright, and it looks an awful lot like another popular role-playing game.

It's been a helluva week all over the world, with some notable events over here in the northern part of the Western Hemisphere. As I type this, the southern part of Mexico got hit with an 8.1 magnitude earthquake. Texas and Louisiana are still cleaning up and rebuilding from Harvey while the most terrifying storm to ever come out of the Atlantic bears down on Florida and the South (having already chewed up and spit out some Caribbean islands). I keep expecting to see John Cusack go screaming past in a beat-up RV. Look for what I've done so far to try and help folks in the epilogue section below. Meanwhile, it was Stuff & Things Week for the Picks, with some books dedicated to tools and gear for your characters to handle anything.

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! For more information about any of the products please contact your local games store.

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! We’ve got a lot of miniature and board game news because Gen Con’s just around the corner and all the RPG news will be happening then. In the mean time, we’ve got our first look at the final production models for Stafinder miniatures, a new dungeon crawl board game from WizKids, Target getting over 70 new exclusive games, new Warhammer 40,000 Codices, and more!

ICv2 has released its latest survey of Top 5 hobby channel tabletop roleplaying games for the Spring 2017 period. The results are largely similar to previous periods, with D&D, Pathfinder, and Star Wars taking the top three spots as they have since 2014. Shadowrun has dropped from #4 to #5 due to the newly ranking Adventures in Middle Earth from Cubicle 7 (itself, of course, actually a setting book for D&D 5th Edition rather than a full game).

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! D&D Beyond launch date and pricing information finally announced (and it’s not that bad all things considered), this year’s Spiel des Jahres winners announced, Privateer Press launches a new miniature subscription box service, WizKids steps on the toes of Penny Arcade, and more!

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! For more information about any of the products please contact your local games store.

AAannnnd... I'm back! Sorry for the last couple of missed weeks, friends, but Life Gets On You, as we say here at the Silver Unicorn Pub. Between the many, many professional projects I am juggling and a rather intensive convention season ramping up, I am scrambling for time to shove my head up over the waterline, so I thank you for your kind patience. This week's Picks run the gamut of ancient horror and near-future cyberpunk, far-future anime and a fantastic wizarding school. Oh, and some playing cards that are very friendly to the eyes.

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! For more information about any of the products please contact your local games store.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to one and all! From fantasy to cyberpunk to the cartoon lands of action, we're wandering all over the realm of gaming and imagination today, which seems extraordinarily appropriate. This week's Picks include a couple of massive bundle deals, which might disappear at any time, so I highly recommend you grab them as soon as you can. The last vestiges of GM's Day celebration are fading into mystical nothingness, much like the leprechaun's pot o' gold...

Hello everyone, this week we have holy crap con season started and ALL the news is happening save me please! GAMA is going on this week and one of the largest gaming trade shows means a lot of big product announcements. Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Shadowrun, and more announcements. Cool Mini or Not is poising to make a major move on the market. Fall 2016 sales reports are in from ICv2 to let you know the bestselling games on the market today. And more!

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! Each week we’ll be looking at a few campaigns currently running that have caught our eye as well as occasionally speaking to some of the creators about their campaigns, or looking at some of the ‘behind the scenes’ business aspects of putting together, launching, operating and then delivering a crowdfunded project. If you have anything you’d like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

Aaaaannnd... we're back! The Picks of the Week return with a slew of cool stuff here on the front page of EN World, including fantasy of the classic, epic, and seafaring varieties, as well as the shadows of the near-future streets and a grand treatise on the matters of tropes in fantastic and adventure fiction.
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast