Starfinder
  • Starfinder

This week will see copies of Mordenkainenís Tome of Foes start appearing in stores. The week will also bring stores the new Genesys setting, Realms of Terrinoth, which has already been a best seller in electronic format.

I came home from running some errands recently, and I was greeted at my doorstep by a door stop of a box, the recently Kickstarted game of Munchkin Starfinder from Steve Jackson Games. There was a lot to see in the box, so let's take a look.

Welcome back to this week's rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores over the next seven days, as well as a look back at some of the PDF releases from the last week. RPG-wise we have books/PDFs for 5th Edition, Pathfinder, Starfinder and Mindjammer among others. We also see a new expansion for the D&D card game Dragonfire come out, as well as a wealth of other games. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Welcome back to this weeks rundowns of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week, along with a look back at some of the RPG PDFs that were released over the past week. Cubicle 7 have new offerings for both The One Ring and Adventures in Middle-earth whilst Paizo bring us a selection of Pathfinder and Starfinder releases. Ulisses has been busy, revealing a number of new products for The Dark Eye as well as a new Torg accessory, plus we get to see the retail release of Threadbare which is a personal favorite. We look at a lot of 5th Edition PDFs this week, including the 5th edition sci-fi rules book Esper Genesis. In addition we also look at the new boardgames, wargames, miniatures and CCGs hitting stores this coming week. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Hey again you fine-featured-followers of our favorite Golem and welcome back to the PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP! Thereís always plenty cooking away in those Redmond offices to make us dream of campaigns to be, so letís get started!

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! Each week weíll be looking at a few campaigns currently running that have caught our eye as well as occasionally speaking to some of the creators about their campaigns, or looking at some of the Ďbehind the scenesí business aspects of putting together, launching, operating and then delivering a crowdfunded project. If you have anything youíd like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please donít hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! This week we look at industrial steampunk revolution, drug dealing Mexican cartels, an epic 5th Edition eastern flavored campaign, psionics for Starfinder, a journey into the Wild West, two new adventures for Astonshing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea, maps, notebooks and pins! If you have anything youíd like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please donít hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we also take a look at a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! This week we looked at superpowered Prohibition Era gangsters, cyberpunk in a world where the climate is your biggest adversary, an African sci-fi setting, more skills for Starfinder, more monsters for 5th edition, more pins for gamers and Fuel Priests! If you have anything youíd like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please donít hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

ICv2's periodical industry report has come in for Fall 2017, and the surprising news is that Paizo's Starfinder is outpacing its flagship game, Pathfinder! Of course, the effect may be temporary, as Starfinder was launched around then (and it was Paizo's fastest selling ever product at Gen Con). With D&D in its usual top spot, this is the first time Pathfinder has dropped down to #3.

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we also take a look at a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Welcome back to our weekly roundup of the New Releases. The below should all now be available at, or to atleast order through, your friendly local game store... or DriveThru for the PDFs! Board games, card games, RPGs, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we also take a look at a few recent RPG PDF releases that we hope may be of interest. Apologies for this column appearing later this week, I was away in Mexico so have suffered column slippage... I've been told it's curable though so all should be back to normal next week! For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Hello again my fellow Golem devotees! Once again, it's time for the latest PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP! They're keeping so many plates in the air over there with their site redesign and their locomotive of a schedule, so let's do our part and make sure we keep an eye on all the spinning dishes! Sorry, the metaphor got a little twisted then fell apart.

Paizo's website has been given an enormous update, redesigning it significantly. The previous design, which had been in place for about 15 years, has been replaced with a more modern, streamlined design.

While you've been able to play Pathfinder on various VTT's for ages, Paizo has teamed up with Roll20 to bring both Pathfinder and Starfinder to Roll20. They'll be launching with the War for the Crown adventure path. Lots of pretty pictures below!

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we also take a look at a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

Welcome back to the PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP, friends and fellow dice rollers! I'm riding high on the excitement of seeing Black Panther for the first time, so of course I'm in the mood to talk shop about kingdom-sized political intrigue, advanced jungle-inspired civilizations, and THRILLING HEROICS! Which is apropos, because the good folks at the Golem have plenty of meaty Society Scenarios and Adventure Paths for us to dig into. So, without further adoÖ

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! This week we bring you starship maps, desert encounters, a boarding school with a difference, a comedy Starfinder Adventure Path, and an RPG in a Keyring. If you have anything youíd like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please donít hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

Starfinder, the space-fantasy ruleset released by Paizo last year, is now available on Fantasy Grounds, the virtual tabletop software.

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, and Miniatures... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we also take a look at a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.
    Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast