Starfinder
  • Starfinder

Welcome back to the PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP, friends and fellow dice rollers! I'm riding high on the excitement of seeing Black Panther for the first time, so of course I'm in the mood to talk shop about kingdom-sized political intrigue, advanced jungle-inspired civilizations, and THRILLING HEROICS! Which is apropos, because the good folks at the Golem have plenty of meaty Society Scenarios and Adventure Paths for us to dig into. So, without further ado…

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! This week we bring you starship maps, desert encounters, a boarding school with a difference, a comedy Starfinder Adventure Path, and an RPG in a Keyring. If you have anything you’d like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

Starfinder, the space-fantasy ruleset released by Paizo last year, is now available on Fantasy Grounds, the virtual tabletop software.

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, and Miniatures... hopefully something for everyone! In addition to the games hitting your local store we also take a look at a few RPG PDF releases from the last week that we hope may be of interest. For more information about any of the physical products please contact your local games store.

We are unboxing the Starfinder Alien Archive Pawn Box, and taking a look inside. This pawn box includes precisely 326 cardstock pawns for use with the Starfinder RPG. The Starfinder Alien Archive Pawn Box is the second official pawn box produced Paizo Publishing for the Starfinder RPG, and not to be confused with Starfinder Core Rulebook Pawn Collection. Without further ado, let’s get into it!

Hello again my well-traveled friends, you’ve come just in time to catch the latest edition of the PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP! The Golem seems to be quite generous this time around, giving us plenty of Starfinder and Pathfinder (well, mostly Pathfinder) to chew through and anticipate. Let’s dive in!

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! This week we have not one, but TWO, Starfinder campaigns, a post-apocalyptic fantasy Savage Worlds setting, a 5th edition version of a 4th edition ENnie winner, and we finally welcome John Carter of Mars to our gaming tables. If you have anything you’d like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

As the new year approaches, here are my RPG resolutions for the coming year. What are yours?

Welcome back from the holidays, Paizo fans, and a happy upcoming new year to all! We’ve got an exciting new PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP in store for you - once again, it’s time for a Third Party Hullaballo! I’ll get a word that sounds right eventually. Anyway, we have a great selection of third-party products here for you to fill that hole in your heart left by disappointing holiday presents. I liked horses when I was FIVE, Aunt Marilyn! Regardless; to the presses!

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week’s gaming news! There’s a Dungeons & Dragons movie coming (again…no, again again…I explain), Magic: The Gathering releases a new values statement amid the recent community controversy, a pivotal Warhammer 40K event will be detailed in rules, and more!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast