Gen Con
  • Sean's Picks of the Week (0221-0224) - Symboroum,...

A short week, if you will, as we still had some awesome folks in town (Brandon Gensemer and Evil Beagle creator Michael Surbrook) following Genghis Con, for whom I ran yet one more session of Freedom Squadron on Monday. More on that later. This week, we traverse the Seven Seas and dark forests of Davokar out into the wild outer space...

Read More

RPG Crowdfunding News 039: LexOccultum, A Strange...

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! Each week we’ll be looking at a few campaigns currently running that have caught our eye as well as occasionally speaking to some of the creators about their campaigns, or looking at some of the ‘behind the scenes’ business aspects of putting together, launching, operating and then delivering a...

Read More

Collegia Magia: Johannes Institute of Science

New on EN5ider, the 5th Edition patreon! The Johannes Institute of Science is a magical academy, renowned for its academic rigor. Whether alchemist, bard, druid, sorcerer, or any other magical class, all spellcasting characters have something to gain from this well-regarded institute. This article includes a description and history of the Johannes...

Read More
  • Gen Con

by on Saturday, 31st December, 2016
    1. Read more about:
    2. Dungeons & Dragons,
    3. Industry,
    4. OSR,
    5. Electronic Tools,
    6. Film/TV/Video,
    7. Savage Worlds,
    8. Star Wars,
    9. Curse of Strahd,
    10. D&D Adventurers League,
    11. Gen Con
    Article Preview

Darry posted an excellent News Digest Year In Review 2016 the other day, which takes a look at some of the biggest news stories of the year. I thought it would be fun to look at what were the most popular news items here on EN World over the last twelve months. Listed were the 50 most popular tabletop RPG news items on EN World of 2016. It's interesting to see that 27 of them - just over half - were about D&D 5th Edition specifically. The top item was my original scoop about Curse of Strahd, which shows that folks still come to the EN World for the rumours - which is, of course, how the site started.