One Page Adventures
  • One Page Adventures

We hit 150 patrons last night, and so here is the latest One Page Adventure! THE HAUNTING OF CALROW RUINS is a straightforward site-based adventure features ghouls, skeletons, wraiths, and more... can the PCs clear CALROW RUINS and end the haunting? Or will they join the ghouls wandering the castle grounds?
     ...READ MORE

Today PRESENTS FOR GOBLINS goes out to my Patreon backers, who get it for free as a thank you for supporting my efforts. While most of my One Page Adventures are available to all, this one's for backers only. Thank you for your support, and have a great festive season!  ...READ MORE

NEW AZTLAN’S annual celebration. A civilization of long-dead dinosaurs led by the dinosaur mummy lord MIQUIZTLICOATL plots to reclaim their lost lands from the ruins beneath the city. You'll fight velociraptor mummies riding ankylosaurus skeletons! You'll meet a zombie t-rex! Have dinner with a hall of undead dinosaur nobles!  ...READ MORE

This is the second in this series of One Page Adventures for D&D. The limits are simple: everything has to be on one single page, one side, of A4/letter-size paper. This one involves a desert, warring tribes of bullywugs, and some magical talismans, and is called Croaking Sirocco, based on an adventure by Kyle Carty.  ...READ MORE

I have been experimenting with the idea of one-page adventures designed for a single session, with everything on one side of one sheet of paper. The Business of Emotion was an early EN5ider adventure by Paul Oklesh, and this is that adventure converted to the one-page format. I figured I'd share it with you guys. You will need the core rules for NPC/creature stat blocks. You can see it as an image below, or grab the PDF for free over on the Patreon (you don't need to be a patron).  ...READ MORE