[Semi-OT] Gaming wear. A small survey.

Psionicist

Explorer
Hi there!

It would be fun and interesting to know what you wear when you game?

I for one always play D&D in shorts and a t-shirt. It looks pretty stupid as it's 1 foot snow outside and around 30 degrees F cold, but it's very comfortable as you don't have to take a shower after every game :) :rolleyes:

What do YOU wear when you play D&D (or any other RPG)?

(btw, my new-old signature are starring at you)

Tsyr

Explorer
Uhhh...

Whatever I happen to have on at the time, I suppose.

Sometimes when I'm in a hokey mood I pull out my robes that I made for a mage costume and wear them when I'm the DM... But that's maybe once or twice a year.

Psionicist

Explorer
Tsyr said:
Uhhh...

Whatever I happen to have on at the time, I suppose.

Sometimes when I'm in a hokey mood I pull out my robes that I made for a mage costume and wear them when I'm the DM... But that's maybe once or twice a year.

In robes.

Robes.

I have a very hard time imagine someone sitting around a gaming table drinking coke, eating snacks and DM... In robes. Without wise comments from the players :)

Tsyr

Explorer
Oh no, I encourage smart-alec comments :)

Hence why, when in that mood, I also adopt the royal "we", talk in an arogant voice, and insist my players refer to me as "DM-sama".

Mind you, I can't keep up the act for more than an hour, but... :)

Psionicist

Explorer
Tsyr said:
Oh no, I encourage smart-alec comments :)

Hence why, when in that mood, I also adopt the royal "we", talk in an arogant voice, and insist my players refer to me as "DM-sama".

Mind you, I can't keep up the act for more than an hour, but... :)

LOL! Now that would be a sight! :)

Old One

First Post
Put me in the shorts & t-shirts crowd...

In my old group, we had a jester's hat that we purchased at a Renfest. Whenever some one made a bonehead maneuver (like rolling a fumble or just plain doing something stupid) they had to wear the jester's hat until someone else did something worse.

Event the DM was not exempt!

Old One

Henry

Autoexreginated
You mean that you do not go in a top hat and tails?

When one goes to social engagements, one should always look one's best.

Ruffians.

*sniff*

-----------------------

Actually, I go in jeans and a casual shirt or T-shirt - every time. When I grouse with friends, I wish to be comfortable. After all, one does not dress up in business attire when going to a friend's house to watch the superbowl on TV.

Hey, Psionicist! Maybe you should start a poll! Everyone would love that! :)

Morrow

First Post
I showed up to a game last night wearing a tie. Does that make me some kind of infidel?

In my defense I had come straight from work.

Morrow

Storm Raven

First Post
Psionicist said:
It would be fun and interesting to know what you wear when you game?

In the winter, jeans and a flannel shirt. I usually wear my boots these days too, since my character is a wearin' boots kind of guy it gets me into the mood.

In the summer, jeans and a t-shirt. No boots then though, it gets too hot to wear them long.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases